01' CBR600F4i track prep, now no start issue

Bike Knight 117

I've used my F4i for track only use for a couple years. When I first 'stripped' it down, I disconnected the front wiring harness thinking I didn't need it, but it wouldn't start after that. I reconnected it and started right up. This year I'm putting dedicated racing fairings on, so instead of having all the light bulb sockets zip tied, I snipped JUST the 'dead end' socket harness ends off. Headlights, turn signals and taillights. Electrical taped the stubby ends up. But now it won't start again, just like before. It ALWAYS starts right up. I still have the 2 relays and black module(that says "up"), that were under the nose fairing between the headlights, connected.
How can just eliminating the dead end sockets, that didn't have bulbs in them, prevent my CBR from starting??? Thank you for any insight.

rpm894

Is the box that says “up” pointed up? That’s the tip over sensor. It cuts the ignition when the bike falls over. If it’s not facing up, the bike will not start.

Bike Knight 117

I've used my F4i for track only use for a couple years. When I first 'stripped' it down, I disconnected the front wiring harness thinking I didn't need it, but it wouldn't start after that. I reconnected it and started right up. This year I'm putting dedicated racing fairings on, so instead of having all the light bulb sockets zip tied, I snipped JUST the 'dead end' socket harness ends off. Headlights, turn signals and taillights. Electrical taped the stubby ends up. But now it won't start again, just like before. It ALWAYS starts right up. I still have the 2 relays and black module(that says "up"), that were under the nose fairing between the headlights, connected.
How can just eliminating the dead end sockets, that didn't have bulbs in them, prevent my CBR from starting??? Thank you for any insight.
Thanks to a F4i FB group, it turned out that the front turn signals and headlights complete a ground wire circuit. I connected all the green wires with a jumper and it started right up. P.s. the tip over sensor wasn't even in the 'up' position when it started.