03-06 CBR Partout, Mostly OEM AND Mostly Cheap

Garrison

Hey guys and gals,

What's up:
I have a bunch of stuff that needs to go from my ex roommates room because someone new is moving in (blah). I have the following items for sale, with some trick bits thrown in if anyone wants them. These need to go fairly quickly (like before Jan. preferably), so feel free to make offers on anything you see here. The worst I can say is "Nope, sorry". Finally, all these parts are in great condition unless otherwise stated, they were OEM bits before the bike was converted to sole race use.

PRICING:
All pricing is OBO and does not include shipping, I think pricing is very fair however. This is a "First Come, First Serve" business. If you are interested in a piece of kit, please PM me and we can discuss it. The only posts that I want in this thread are notifications of PM's or free bumps (thanks in advance!). I'll try to keep this list updated daily if you can try to keep this place clean.

Shipping:
I'm paypal/ebay/forum approved and my shipping is fast and as cheap as I can make it. Once your payment has been approved I will send you a message letting you know I received it, and that I will have your part(s) out in 24-48 hours with a tracking number (Except Canada, no tracking #'s to Canada). If there are multiple orders going out at once, it may be longer, but I WILL LET YOU KNOW. I pride myself on good communication and business practices. If you come with a respectful air, you and I will be good friends.

Payments:

For obvious reasons, I prefer paypal (quick and convenient), but the 3% transaction fee is the buyer's responsibility (even for the most expensive item on this list, 3% is no more than $ .50; 40 cents). I can and will do money orders, but arranging the payment is your responsibility. I will gladly discuss your options with you, however, via PM.

My paypal address is Protossenslaver@gmail.com

OEM Parts-list:

(1) Rectifier w/harness & mount- $40

(1) Injector harness, blank, can be used for any 03-06 CBR (splicing/torn wiring)- $20

(1) Clutch pack with steels and fibers, 4k on it- $55

(1) Clutch Springs- $10

(1) Set passenger pegs- $40

(1) Gutted, smoothed airbox w/ fuel rail, injectors and MAF sensor- $70 (Can include a filter as well, for an additional 10 bones)

(1) Filter 2k on it, $20

(1) Front seat- $40

(1) Rear seat- $30

(1) Tribal orange tank cover (*Cracked at the fuel cap spot, maybe 3 inches long, could be repaired, otherwise perfect*)- $50

(1) Tail section, black, a little rash on the right side, in my opinion, not a big deal- $40

(1) Tail light- $30
*I will sell the tail section with light/seat if the buyer requests it, just ask... we can make a deal, after all: you scratch my back, I scratch yours.

(1) Battery tray (05-06), repaired 3-4 inch crack, otherwise flawless- $60

(1) Swingarm (05-06) w/ chain guard- $70

(1) Front Fairing Stay- Cosmetically rough, structurally perfect/straight- $75

(1) Rear shock (06), 3k on it- $30

(1) Radiator Fan, comes with wires/mounting bracket- $45

(1) Rear caliper w/ pads- $35

(1) Left Ram air tube (06)- $30

(2) Right mirrors, one with a few tiny scratches- $20/$10

(2) Sets of camshafts- make offer

(1) Debaffled/gutted exhaust, still quiet, but noticeable- $60 (prefer pickup if possible, live near Ashville, NC)

(1) Regular stock exhaust- make offer

(2) Spare piston heads, 3k on each, clean- $10 each

(1) 43 tooth rear sprocket- $20

(1) Pair of velocity stacks, 1 tall tube, 1 short tube, connected at the base and unmolested- $20
*Have one other short stack as a single I will throw in if you want it, $5*

NON OEM:

1) Race front fender, fiberglass, non painted- $60

1) Set, Racetech front springs 1.0 (between 180lbs racing to 230lbs street) BRAND NEW, only opened never installed- $75 (shipped)

I have other things that I might add, depending on how well all of this sells.
Things to possibly watch out for: Brembo RMC-19x20, HRC quick throttle, Factory Pro velocity stacks, etc. Just depends on how badly I need the money and if I can find those god damned stacks (They are somewhere in that effing garage, I know it).

PIC
:
Everything mentioned (except for the de-baffled exhaust and the non-oem parts) are in this picture below. If you need individual pictures of something not shown, just let me know I can get them to you, but if you see it here and there isn't any damaged mentioned please don't waste my time by requesting that I take more photos of it; I have it and its in good condition.

http://i1003.photobucket.com/albums/af158/Garrisonbowers/DSC_0028.jpg

DSC_0028.jpg

Garrison

To the top, now also on sale

Brembo 19x20 MC with non-folding lever $185-shipped

rear seat is pending, and the factory pro stacks are officially MIA, sorry guys.

Garrison

Rear seat is gone, as is the HRC 1/6th throttle and the Fac Pro stacks.

Pics of springs are up, but I can't get pics of the MC yet. Sorry guys.