03 636 track bike with extra junk - MN

rsvern

I have an 03 636 track bike for sale. I "learned" to ride on my 1000cc twin (Aprilia). I switched to a 636 a few years ago thinking it would be cheaper, easier, faster. Turns out I can only ride 1000cc twins and rather than fight to keep learning how to correctly ride any bike, I went back to a twin.

Asking $3000

The bike has been stored for the last few years (inside the house, nice and dry, clean and warm). I had some interest this spring and it fired right up. No issues there. There was slightly more oil film on one fork slider than the other. Not an amount that would even drip a drop after 2+ years, but something I would keep an eye on, hence I mention it here.

Details:

• Scotts steering damper
  • clean MN title
  • about 4900 miles
  • track only - there are NO street parts left
  • keyless - ignition is rerouted to the kill switch. turn it on and fire it up
  • Vortex keyless gas cap
  • Hotbodies bodywork painted with Dodge Electric Blue (base coat/clear coat). One small low side on the left was repaired but not repainted (mostly just the tail was affected)
  • frame and rear spool sliders (I don't remember the brand)previous owner said forks were redone with I believe RaceTech. There is a rubber O-ring on the right slider so I believe something was done but I never had them apart to verifyrear shock is bone stockone of a kind custom undertail exhaust. I put this on mainly for the look and to make it easier to load on the right side of the truck. It does nothing good nor bad for performance. It is running stock ECU right now and ran pretty good. I had no complaintsspare set of slightly rashed case covers (both sides and the little timing cover thing on the right side)spare set of stock wheels (both front with rotors and rear with cush/sprocket and all spacers - perfectly straight)spare master cylindercouple spare sprockets of unknown toothagesteel braided brake lines (both front and rear)

Contact info:
email: spamvern@gmail.com
phone: 612-840-4065

SLAPSHOT

I’ve seen this bike in person. I would have bought it but since it’s the 636 I can’t run MWSS with it. It’s very clean and very solid – really cool exhaust and a great price. Vern is a good guy and is straight up honest. Good luck with the sale!

rsvern

Answering a couple common questions here:

[list type=decimal][*]It is still for sale[*]The MN in the title refers to the location, which is Minnesota (Minneapolis area).One fog lamp and some red LEDs and you would be sort of, almost, kind of, street legal if the cops don't look too close but that's no different from any other track/race bike. There are no stock street parts at all.[/list type=decimal]