03 Dodge Neon with Trailer hitch - $2700 obo

riddler

03 Dodge Neon SXT with Trailer Hitch
125K Miles Motor in good condition
Manual Transmission

If you are looking for a trailer vehicle for one bike and a small trailer, for short trips to trackdays (Ex: from Northern IL or WI to Blackhawk, Road America and Autobahn CC) this would work well for you.

Also a good daily driver with good gas mileage.

- New timing belt
- New Water Pump
- New Plugs and Wires
- New Air Filter
Orig clutch - I am easy on clutches there is life left on the clutch.

My schedule this year doesn't work for the close tracks. While this car is in good condition, I am getting a little leary about 5 hours one way trips to Putnam with it. So I got a new car. Make me an offer!

riddler

Thanks Ty. Yeah a massive upgrade. Gotta used Charger with the Hemi engine. Should be able to pull my little trailer and track bike!

I don't know about Heartland park, I need to scramble this weekend and finish the bike for Putnam 13,14th.

rk97

FWIW, the manual trans should be a HUGE selling point on this car.

my wife has an '03 with the automatic (great stock stereo), but the automatic BLOWS. the 5 speed manual should be good for 35mpg+ highway. the 3-speed auto is a cruel joke.

good luck with the sale - i can't tell you how many times i have wished our neon had a manual trans (she bought it before we were even dating).

riddler

Agreed. A car with this small of a motor sucks with Auto trans. But it actually made it a little harder to sell. The first 3 people that looked at it didn't know how to drive stick.

'Donny' thanks for the interest, but it sold last Friday.

Now I have to get a trailer hitch put on my Hemi Charger...
I love the new car, but a 6 speed manual would make it perfect.