03 R6 Street Bike

steve p

Posting this for my neighbor. She is getting rid of her 2003 Yamaha R6. Bike has 15,000 miles on it. It is and always has been a street bike. Bike is in good shape and has the standard 15k wear and tear on it. Nice looking bike. Blue. Needs to have the fluids changed and some new tires.

She bought a cruiser and doesn't ride it that much any more.

If you would like pictures or any other information please pm me and I will email them to you.

Bike is located in Harvard IL. 60033

Price: $3,500.00 O.B.O

Thanks for looking

Trimmed Jennis

I'll give her $1000 for it...

Just an FYI (and i'm sure you know) that' it's super hard to sell something without an asking price.

steve p

There is no asking price. Thats why it says make offer. It is only worth what someone is willing to pay. Everyone knows the market so I think everyone would know aprox. what it is worth. I told her all this and she said just put make offer so I did. Just following orders man.

steve p

Seriously? No one can read. It says If you are interested PM me and I will send you all the stuff you want.

Forget it, not worth it.

Mods please delete this thread!!

418NV

Posting pictures and a price is simple courtesy to potential buyers. Nothing wrong with that, certainly not worth getting pissy over it because you didn't...

steve p

Allright, for the slow learners and the reading impared. There is no price. My neighbor ask that instead of a price I put make an offer. You know the market so make offer accordingly. As for the pics I had a hard time getting them uploaded to this site. Maybe the resolution is too much, I don't know. That is why I said in the original post I will email them to you. Learn how to read. I am not a computer expert nor do I pretend to be. I don't have a job that allows me to sit on my ass all day infront of a computer so my time to devote to helping someone sell something is limited.

If you need any info just PM me I will give you my # and we can talk.

It's that simple.

To those of you who know how to read and follow instructions thank you for the pm's and as far as I know I have gotten back to everyone and sent pics to everyone who requested them

Thank you,

Steve

Trimmed Jennis

Demps;75396 wrote: Who are you "WOWING"...... I hope it is not steve.
yeah, i don't know who steve is, or what his capacity is. I see that he's a CR, but the last i had heard being a CR doesn't give you the latitude to respond in appropriately.and i sure as heck wasn't disrespectful with my first post, i even gave an offer for the bike.

but the response seemed a little over the top and unwarranted. so yeah, i'm "wowing" steve.

and in response to your newest post.

I read fine. and if you could comprehend what i said in my post, Just an FYI (and i'm sure you know) that' it's super hard to sell something without an asking price.
alot of us out here could post the pictures or host them for you if you simply asked us to do so.

418NV

steve p;75451 wrote: Allright, for the slow learners and the reading impared. There is no price. My neighbor ask that instead of a price I put make an offer. You know the market so make offer accordingly. As for the pics I had a hard time getting them uploaded to this site. Maybe the resolution is too much, I don't know. That is why I said in the original post I will email them to you. Learn how to read. I am not a computer expert nor do I pretend to be. I don't have a job that allows me to sit on my ass all day infront of a computer so my time to devote to helping someone sell something is limited.

If you need any info just PM me I will give you my # and we can talk.

It's that simple.

To those of you who know how to read and follow instructions thank you for the pm's and as far as I know I have gotten back to everyone and sent pics to everyone who requested them

Thank you,

Steve
You're too retarded to figure out how to post pics and too ignorant to post asking price and we're the one that are the slow learners, huh?

Spoken like a true prick.

Good luck with the sale, you and your neighbor are gonna need it.

steve p

Dude, come on. I am only the middle man. working on getting pics. yep I'm retarted. come and spend a day with me in my profession.

Asked her about price.

$3,500 o.b.o.

everyone happy.

diddn't mean to offend anyone just trying to help out another rider.

Demps

418NV;75454 wrote: You're too retarded to figure out how to post pics and too ignorant to post asking price and we're the one that are the slow learners, huh?

Spoken like a true prick.

Good luck with the sale, you and your neighbor are gonna need it.
Get the hell off of this forum. "Spoken like a true prick". Steve was posting this for a friend. He was doing someone a favor. If you are not interested in a 2003 R6 street bike, get off the thread.....it is that simple. He does not have to do any buyers any favors. If you are interested in the bike, email or call him. He said that is what you should do ... so do it, or don't say anything at all.

I can not believe I just read your post on NESBA. You are unbelieveable. I hope you don't ride with NESBA because you are not going to fit in. I am truly insulted.

Cyclepath

Here are pics of the bike.

ebaysell002.jpg

ebaysell005.jpg

ebaysell011.jpg

418NV

Demps;75467 wrote: Get the hell off of this forum. "Spoken like a true prick". Steve was posting this for a friend. He was doing someone a favor. If you are not interested in a 2003 R6 street bike, get off the thread.....it is that simple. He does not have to do any buyers any favors. If you are interested in the bike, email or call him. He said that is what you should do ... so do it, or don't say anything at all.

I can not believe I just read your post on NESBA. You are unbelievable. I hope you don't ride with NESBA because you are not going to fit in. I am truly insulted.
You're insulted? On what basis?

If you get off Steve's jock long enough to find some reasoning, you might realize like Steve did that posting a bike for sale on the internet with no price and no pictures is a bit short sighted. You're posting to a nation wide audience and people are going to want pictures, also people are going to want to know if you're being reasonable with the asking price. Like I stated it's simple courtesy, something that Steve seems to have realized himself. If that in some bizzare way insults you, you probably need some thicker skin.

I did my first track day with NESBA in 2004, I think? Hate to break it to you but you're not going to get along with everybody at the track, I guess you've just found this out through this little interaction with me. You're welcome.

Anyways, looks like a nice bike and a good price. Moving on.

pearsonm

Simple courtesy? Keep your mouth shut and move on the next ad if you don't like what you see. There's your simple courtesy. Cheese and rice, this ain’t the WERA board.

418NV

pearsonm;75501 wrote: Simple courtesy? Keep your mouth shut and move on the next ad if you don't like what you see. There's your simple courtesy. Cheese and rice, this ain’t the WERA board.
Might wanna take your own advice then.

Cheese and rice indeed.