03 SV650 w/ GSXR Front, Ohlins Rear GuDaddy Cosmetics $3500 OBO

JonGu

So sad to let her go... Here are the mods list:

$3500 OBO, including a spare rear wheel, spare gas tank, and whatever else I have lying around for it (misc bits, levers, sprockets, etc), including some take off tires if you want them.

It's a salvage Bill of Sale only bike, 2003 SV650. Unsure of actual miles since the dash was replaced. I started her up and everything seems to run fine as it was when I garaged her summer last year.

The bodywork is the cheap stuff and really ugly, but stays on fine. No major damage that I recall but of course it has been down and there are some scrapes and minor tears. Gas tank is beat to hell but like I mentioned, I'll give a spare gas tank that could use a paint job.

As far as upgrades... Front end replaced with GSXR750 front end. The thing rides incredibly nicely, and is my favorite bike ever, really wish I didn't have to sell. I enjoy riding it more than my R6, if it wasn't so goddamned slow hahahaha

Ohlins double clicker rear shock

Slipper Clutch!!

Power commander and quickshifter (sweet!)

Woodcraft rearsets

Brembo Master Cylinder

M4 Full Exhaust

Whatever other standard race bits, I don't really remember the little stuff.

Needs a new windshield as the current one is cracked in the middle and held together with duct tape... Or you can just ride like that. I did! haha

I wouldn't mind delivering from STL to anywhere within a 5 hour drive including Chicago or InTdianapolis, with a downpayment on PayPal.

DSCN0123.JPG

DSCN0124.JPG

DSCN0125.JPG

DSCN0126.JPG