04-06 R1 race parts

BigKid

I'm parting all the race part off my 05 R1. If you need anything that belongs on a race bike or spares that I have not listed below just ask. I have most of a 04 R1 Also. I am putting my R1 back to stock and selling it as a street bike after I fix a bent shifter fork.

Complete forks with Ohlins full cartridges, 1.05 springs and fairly fresh fluid, late last season.
I am selling the complete fork with Ohlins carts. $800 shipped to your door.

Ohlins PRXLS rear shock. High and low speed, remote spring preload mounted on shock, all the bells and whistles, sprung for a 220 Lb rider. $750 shipped to your door

Shark SKinz Aaron Goberts #1 plate graves racing shark skinz. These have reinforced kevlar edges and such that I believe only the big boys get. I bought these from Graves after Gobert left them. Came with Aaron Goberts names and # and AMA tech stickers, have since wore off. The body work is in decent useable condition, paint has a lot of rock chips. Don't expect show bike stuff here, there is a small crack on the left side from me falling over in the grass also, I have a 2" hole cut in the front headlight position that I used for cameras and an occasional headlight on the street (could be filled in with fiberglass or covered with tape, located in the center below the windscreen). The body work has no real crash damage otherwise but it has 3 years of use. Includes upper, lower and super bike tail, NO fender. $350.00 shipped in the lower 48 states

Woodcraft fixed position rearsets. Regular shift in good condition, no bends, not crashed. Shift rod is cut and threaded for a power comander quick shifter (not included) $200.00 shipped.

Factory Pro left and right engine case covers with sliders. I had these anodized black to match the engine. $140.00 shipped http://ww.factorypro.com/Prod_Pages/prody77,R1,04-06.html#Engine_Covers_w/_Integrated_Frame_Sliders_

Factory Pro velocity stacks (also anodized black while I had parts being anodized) http://ww.factorypro.com/Prod_Pages/prody77,R1,04-06.html $150.00

if interested PM me or mail me at JBrehmer @ tconl dot com I have a different paypal email address if if you are interested which I will provide.

I have additional parts that I will post as I remember them.

*added, I also have a spare rear wheel, no cush drive. $225.00 shipped

stresco

Damnit! I want those shocks. I just cant do it right now. I hope someone scoops em up fast before I do something stupid and go into more debt.

BigKid

there is, Factory Pro built their stacks to perform better in the mid-range which was the weakness on this more. You spend more time coming off corners in mid-range than you do peaked out on long straights. These stacks also helped clean up the HP and Torque drop at 6k. I was very happy with them.

BigKid

sorry, fairings and rear shock and forks sold
as well as engine covers

Only have the rearsets left