04-07 Ti-Force Full GP System $525 shipped

I'm going to a different setup and need to sell my exhaust. It's been on the bike for six weeks and riden for 300 miles. It's in perfect condition. It's the full Titanium Ti-Force Moto GP system. It's a beautiful system and makes great gains! It will work on the 2004-2007 Honda CBR 1000RR (06-07 may need a small trim on the right lower). You can view more information at www.tiforce.com. They are a great company in Japan and do great work. Please feel free to ask any questions and the price is shipped. The system is still on my bike but won't take much to remove and box.

Feel free to call me at 515-230-9938 or email me at innovative-motorsports@hotmail.com with any questions and my name is Shawn.

04-07 Ti-Force Full GP System $525 shipped

I'm going to a different setup and need to sell my exhaust. It's been on the bike for six weeks and riden for 300 miles. It's in perfect condition. It's the full Titanium Ti-Force Moto GP system. It's a beautiful system and makes great gains! It will work on the 2004-2007 Honda CBR 1000RR (06-07 may need a small trim on the right lower). You can view more information at www.tiforce.com. They are a great company in Japan and do great work. Please feel free to ask any questions and the price is shipped. The system is still on my bike but won't take much to remove and box.

Feel free to call me at 515-230-9938 or email me at innovative-motorsports@hotmail.com with any questions and my name is Shawn.

Thanks!