04 gsxr 600

grapesmuggler27

Due to some family emergency I need to seel my bike, as I will be unable to hit the track this year. heres my craigslist ad, Bill of sale only, bought this from a memeber here the board about a year ago only did 4 trackdays on it and 2 races.

04 Suzuki GSXR 600
9050 miles
Elka rear shock
Race tech 1.0 springs in the front
Goodrich brake lines
ASV levers
Vortex keyless gas cap
Vortex clip ons
Woodcraft rear sets
Vortex subframe
Full yoshi exhaust
PcIII
520 Chain with Vortex Sprockets.
Versha Race brake pads
Fully safty wired
Extra set of race plastics rashed but useable.
I may be missing some things. Suspension set for 190lbs, Asking $3200 OBO. Call or text only 937-533-6241 Joe

http://dayton.craigslist.org/mcy/2909280791.html

rk97

This is PJ's old bike if that makes a difference to anyone. (the one he had between the 1000RR and the R6) You can be sure it was babied.

I'm sure PJ can chronicle its entire maintenance history if anyone is interested or concerned, but if you've met PJ, then you know he had it put together and set up right.

The only issues I was EVER aware of with this bike were:

- PJ's son, Joey (2 yrs old at the time?) put a small rock into the exhaust pipe in the pits once :D (it was later removed)
- at one point PJ had a 750 starter button(?) on the bike that was shorting out, and I spent the weekend pushing him for bump-starts. (that was later replaced with a proper GSXR 600 starter button)
- i almost (ALMOST) dropped it once "helping" load it into the toy hauler
- PJ was the nut behind the bars :D

at $2500, I want it, but my wife is all "fix the one in the garage and get a full-time job first." Some women are just unreasonable I tell ya!

PJZOCC624

Hey Joe! Sorry to hear you're selling. Bike is solid, fellas. $2500 is a great deal on this bike. If anyone has questions on the bike prior to Joe's ownership feel free to PM me here.

r1crusher

!ThatGuy!;235168 wrote: I really really wished you lived closer. Great bike, great price.
Come on....from one GDC'er to another, buy the bike and make the trip to get it. You will not be disappointed.

:D

Where did you get the bike? From OHIO?

PJZOCC624;235193 wrote: Hey Joe! Sorry to hear you're selling. Bike is solid, fellas. $2500 is a great deal on this bike. If anyone has questions on the bike prior to Joe's ownership feel free to PM me here.

i had an 04 and loved that bike...won many amateur races with it...
compared to the 06-09's that i have had I actually liked it more
I just sold my last race bike and if you were closer I would buy it just so I had a bike
in case I wanted to do a track day or race
GLWS

grapesmuggler27

Bill of sale only, the 2 former owners of the bike posted in this thread can vouch for title or the reason its lost. I'm sure one can be had but its salvaged