steel lines
Vortex clip-ons
Woodcraft rearsets
Frame sliders
aftermarket subframe
double-bubble windscreen
Vortex keyless gas cap
ASV levers - fully adjustable

Bodywork is by E-RACING, professionally painted. The black paint has a nice metallic flake in it, and really looks good in the sun. On the underside of the bellypan, the paint has flaked off a little bit due to heat from the headers and rubbing on the ramp into the rv. White # plate on front is painted, and rear plates are vinyl, all clearcoated over. #s and other decals are NOT clearcoated and can be removed by buyer. I have a spare set of banged up bodywork from my low-side at Beaverun in '08. If you can work with fiberglass, it is repairable. Also comes with a spare tank (tank has a dent on the right side, but it does not leak. It is also covered with Rhino-liner). I have a spare rear sprocket, a couple spare clip-on tubes, spare ram-air tubes, stock levers, stock rear shock, stock springs...

Bike is fully drilled for safety wiring (not currently fully wired except for drain plug, oil filter, filler cap) and SHOULD meet WERA/CCS requirements, but double check. Bike has been down, once by me at Beaverun (low-sided on the right in turn 7), bike did not flip or roll, just slid across the track and on through the grass. I was back out later in the day and only missed 2 sessions. It's obviously been down previous to me, but the bike is straight and true and has not caused me any issues since I bought it in '08. Wheels and rotors are straight. Wheels are a little rough with paint scrapes and such, and same with the swingarm. There's nothing wrong with the bike, and I'm selling because I want to try something different...

Price listed is not negotiable, HOWEVER I would consider swapping some of the aftermarket stuff with stock to bring the price down (shock, levers, springs). I'd really rather not get into all that, and I think $3200 is a pretty good price for this setup. It's ready to roll, oil changed at the end of the season. Please ask questions, send me PM's or email me at:

pjzoccolillo at msn dot com
2009-11-14143110.jpg

2009-11-14143047.jpg

2009-11-14123710.jpg

2009-11-14123645.jpg

PJZOCC624

Had to, Mike! Shows just how awesome this 600 is when it can whoop ass on those portly 750s!!

Thanks for the comment. See you at the track!

PJZOCC624

*BUMP*

I will be in the Wilmington, DE area the weekend of March 5/6 and can bring the bike if someone has interest.

Will also throw in a box of frozen Thin Mints to the new owner!

PJZOCC624

Jeff H;171306 wrote: How much for the frozen thin mints?
For you, Jeff... first sleeve is free! :D

grapesmuggler27;171372 wrote:
those are included in the sale when I pick the bike up! but I might offer them up at a good price
Latest street value is like $13 per cookie. Not bad considering Oxycontins are ~$38 per pill and Hydrocodone is like $20 per... :cool: