05/13 T-Bolt

motopolack

Just wanted to thanks everybody for a great day. First time with you guys, first riding with Control Riders. Had a great time with safe riders and improved my best time. Hope to see you soon at the track - Mike

motopolack;273503 wrote: Just wanted to thanks everybody for a great day. First time with you guys, first riding with Control Riders. Had a great time with safe riders and improved my best time. Hope to see you soon at the track - Mike
Is this MIke on the SV650? If so, fun riding with you and glad you enjoyed it :)

BZ

motopolack

Bubba Zanetti;273508 wrote: Is this MIke on the SV650? If so, fun riding with you and glad you enjoyed it :)

BZ
Sorry but no. 2007 ZX6r. Red, white and black with stars on the tail and MIKE on the back of the helmet (for some reason my avatar doesnt show.....:notsure: ) Started in I group ended in A. Awesome track, awesome people, awesome time :D

jcurtis

Control Rider
N2
Mike,

It was fun riding with you. You were smooth, consistent, and made your way through traffic easily. Great addition to the A group. Congrats on your best time. See you out there again.

LanceR1

I am Mike on the SV650. I had a great time as well. Have some minor repairs to do and will be looking to reign in it some next time.