05 CBR1000 1800 mi FS/TRADE

baddjonez

Hello everyone,

I have a 2005 CBR1000rr that has approximately 1800 origional miles. I bought it origionally to be my street bike then after around 1300 mile I started doing some track days with it and took the factrory Titanium and Black body and instlled the Red Bull body race body you see here. I have all the factory items that have come off the bike if you want a mint street bike. The factory body is 100%. The track body is a Monet. Looks good from 5 feet( it was an old used body that I repainted and put a sticker kit on, but does the job)

Upgrades

Jardine dual outlet full carbon fiber slip on
Steel Braided Brake lines
Black anodized adjustable rear sets (GP shift- but can convert back if you like)
HRC quick turn throttle and cables
Veshrah front brakes (one track day on them)
Dunlop Q2's (also one track day on them).
I also have a Power Commander III for it but not installed yet that will go with the bike.

This bike is smooth and fast with absolutely no issues. Oil changed every two track days with Mobil One Bike oil.

I have another liter bike now as my street bike and find the 1000 just too much for me to have the fun I had doing track days on a 600. So I would be willing to trade for a 600 track bike( it does not need to be a street bike too) that has papers. I have the clear title in my name ready and waiting on this one. I would be looking for the following bikes:

First Gen SV650
Late model Ninja 6r
Late model Honda CBR600rr

For outright sale the bike is worth at least $6000 so in a trade all things need to be considered and I would also accept a trade plus cash.
The bike is located on Eastern Long Island NY.
redbullajbike.jpg

RB8_7639.jpg

RB8_5630.jpg

Scooter8

Any interest in a trade for a 2005 GSXR 600? bone stock with a akrapovic slip-on. Send me your e-mail and i'll send some pictures.

baddjonez

It is up for sale too, the trade is only because I plan on getting a 600 track bike anyway with the cash.

Make me an offer

toptaz1000rr

ahh cool... im in babylon
if you do decide to keep the bike or know anyone i have a bunch of stuff for the 1000rr

good luck with the sale..
its clearly taken care of in great condition..

xrated

Wow Taz........that sure was a "subtle" way to sneak your bike for sale into someone else's for sale post!

baddjonez

ALSO FYI.... I would also be interested in a straight sale if you like the bike. Only 1800 miles on it, oil changed every 200 miles( every spring and mid summer...just dont have the chance to ride it alot). Bike is mint if you want the factory black and titanium body back on. Looks great with the Jardine carbon fiber exhaust.

Just looked on NADA and they say the average retail is: low end $5300 and high end $6900. Considering one owner, never down, and only 1800 miles, you could be very happy with this bike. End of season I think the bike is worth around $6K as it sits with both the street and track bodies. let me know or make me an offer....

Thanks

Call me, come look at it, you'll like what you see.

2005_Honda_CBR_1000RR.jpg

This is what it looks like with the factory body back on it.