05 cbr600rr track/street $4200 Ohio

bchristy07

2005 CBR600RR 22k miles, valid title -- 4200$
It has around 20,000sh street miles, oil changed every 4k.
The bike has been down at the track but only has minor cosmetic flaws (on the track plastics). Street plastics are great condition. Subframe is slightly tweaked as well as the fairing stay, but neither of those need to be replaced unless it bothers you that much.
I changed the fork oil & seals and put in stiffer springs for my weight (175 lb), stock spring is still on the rear.
Some of the goodies;
-GPR stabilizer
-Power commander 3
-Two bro slip on exhaust
-vortex clip ons
-vortex rear sets
-GPA 211 tires with 5 track days on them.. Still plenty of street miles left on them.

The street bodywork is white, track bodywork is black in the photos.

I do have alot of my stock parts still; rearsets, stock exhaust, clip ons, extra windscreen, and maybe a few others. Also comes with the track plastics; I did fiberglass the bigger cracks back together and repainted over it.. It's not perfect but it works.

I'm selling the bike only to help pay off my student loans, so please don't bother trying to talk me down in price. If you have any questions, want to look at it, etc-- contact me at 419-961-7594 text or call. My name is Brent. And if you plan on riding it; I will need the cash in hand.

bikewera.jpg

trackwera.jpg

turn11wera.jpg