05 Ducati 999 Black Bi $7100

chsnprodigy

Hello everyone,

Yes this is a repost....but the price has dropped to $7100. I need to unload the bike so I can pick up a track bike...I have a track bike lined up....just need to get rid of this bike. This is a great price for a great bike! If you have any questions all my information is in the post below....come on people lets move this bike into a nice warm garage.

Heres a link to the pictures....
http://www.ducati.ms/forums/showthread.php?t=93488

I only have one black key, I never received the red key from the first owner....

It's finally came to the point where I'm selling my Duc and hanging up my street leathers. The reason Im selling my 05 999 Biposto is because Im done with street riding, and looking to go to the track. Yes I could track it, but I want to sell it and get two track bikes for my 14 year old son and I. So Here she is in all her beauty. I bought it used 2.5 years ago, and haven't regretted since. The only aftermarket part she has is a Termignoni exhaust that was put on by the first owner...I am the second owner. She has 8,250 miles on her...and Ive enjoyed every mile of it. I just put fresh Dunlop Qualifiers on her. I preformed/did the valve adjustment at the 6,000 mile marker, and just changed the oil out about 1,000 miles ago. I have to have the "wrench" indicator reset, and will do that prior to sell. Its just the indicator letting you know you have to have the valves adjusted. She has never been dropped or tracked...but I really did want to track her. I have the title for the bike clean and clear. Kbb for her is $8,800. Im asking $8200 OBO, but this price isn't set in stone. So please don't be afraid to make offers. If you have any questions feel free to call or text me at 443-762-8381 or email me at chsnprodigy@yahoo.com.