05 GSXR 1000 Ohlins Suspension Woodcraft Dunlop Hotbodies Micron Exhaust Dunlop

gsxrpilot

Owner Of Pro Speed Racing Apparel
Clean titled bike that is set up the track. Can easily be put back to street use with some lights and mirrors. This bike needs nothing other then you and a track in front of it. You can't build this bike for what I am selling it for. The best of everything is on it and has a race pedigree! Call me should you have any questions. Ken 201-572-8822 I bought this bike from a member on this very forum. Bike needs nothing. Looking to go to a 09 or better R6 or GSXR600 to run in AMA next season.

#25 AKIRA TAMITSUJI Corona Extra

05/06 AMA SUPERBIKE

Ohlins Rear Shock
Ohlins 25mm front cartridge kit
Ohlins Steering Damper
520 Chain & Sprocket
Hotbodies Bodywork w graves fairing stay w quick release kit

(New Paint in Jan 12)
Braided Lines
Micron Full System
Versah RJL Pads
Woodcraft Sliders and Case Covers
Ti Force Rear Sets

Bike has Clean And Clear Title!

Call or Email Ken 201-572-8822

Suspension is set up for 180-190lb Rider

A couple of turns and can be set for lighter or heavier rider.

Forks were serviced with new seals and new springs (.98 Rate) installed over the winter by 35motorsports. Rear shock was in good shape and did not need service.
Michelin tires have been swapped out for Dunlop Slicks Med/Med with have 2 trackdays on them.
Brake Pads have 2 trackdays on them both look new.
new 520 kit was installed has 2 trackdays on it. Graves fairing stay is new along with windscreen.

Pitbull Rear Stand, Lockhart Phillips Front Stand, Spare Stock Brake Rotors, New Arashi Gold Floating Rotors Never Installed. Powerstand Digital Tire Warmers. Vortex Keyless Gas Cap. Multiple Sprockets, 2 extra Chains. Complete Set of LP Race bodywork with Superbike Tail & Tank. http://www.lockhartphillipsusa.com/store/product.php?productid=18996&cat=1866&page=1

Call Ken Cordero 201-572-8822
IMG_3125.jpg

IMG_3130.jpg

http://www.ckautos.com/detail-2005-suzuki-gsxr~1000-race_track_day-used-9114846.html