05 R6 parting out

rightsideup

Bike plastics had fire damage decided to part out instead of making it a track bike since I'm taking advantage of the honda rebates on the new 1000rr

Here's a list if your interested please pm me I will not be home and can not ship out any parts until next week.

Frame with a non transferable title. Buyer before me signed it and never registered I have no way of making contact for a duplicate. $1000 obo

Both front foot pegs with stays and levers. $75

Radiator. $125

Clip ons $40

Rear pegs and stays $40

After I finish the teardown when I get home I will have triples, forks, wheels, and motor for sale. Will post up when available.

Troy

i am in need of a motor...what are the specs on this one? miles? guaranteed to run, clutch, tranny? thanks

rightsideup

Never ran the motor it has 5,427 miles on it. I assume the clutch is fine with only that many miles. I knew the original owner and its very unfortunate that this bike had to be parted out it was oh soo clean before the fire damage.

Ill guarantee that it will run or 100% money back.

rightsideup

Updated current parts list.

Motor as shown above w/case covers asking $900 or reasonable offer I would prefer to not ship but I will drive up to 100 miles to meet or deliver.

Frame asking $800

Subframe $150

Radiator $100

Swingarm $100

Wheels pair asking $350 they are straight I can get some pics in the next day or two

Front pegs and stays $75 complete

Rear pegs and stays complete $40

Clip ons $40

Triples $150

I cannot always check the forum if you have any questions email rightsideupkreations@gmail.com and Ill get back to you asap.

rightsideup

Bump Lower prices make offer. Pics upon request

Motor $750.00

Frame $750.00

Sub Frame $125

Radiator $100

Wheels $300 with rotors

Swing arm $90

Shock $50 as is great condition or Ill rebuild with the components of your choice and exhange for your existing shock for $100+ parts

Still have all the pegs and stays as well as triples.

rightsideup

Right Peg and Stay sold as well as right clip on

Left Peg and stay with shift lever still avail. $40.00

Left Clip on $25