05 Yamaha R1 - $4k or Trade TL1000r - Northern VA

78tlrider

For sale I have a 2005 Yamaha R1. Bike currently has 13,357 miles. Located in Northern VA

Price $3800 or trade for a street ready TL1000r or SV 1000s.
BILL OF SALE ONLY.

This bike cannot be converted back to street form.

The bike was bought late the early fall. I've replaced and added parts to get it ready for the track. In addition to the parts I had my mechanic at COD accessories (motorcycle shop in white plains, md) give the bike a look over to make sure it was track worthy.

I've added the following parts:
1. Woodcraft footpegs
2. Woodcraft frame sliders
3. Armour bodies R1 fairings painted in anniversary colors. Not in perfect but in fair condition. I've repainted the front and rear fenders.
4. Aftermarket shorty brake and clutch levers
5. Luckybike swingarm spools
6. Luckybike folding foot shift lever
7. Aftermarket 50mm clip ons
8. New spark plugs, repsol oil and oem filter change
9. Front brakes fluid flushed
10. Michelin power cup front and rear tires. They may have one or two more days left depending on how you ride.(tire warmers required)
11. replacement oem rearset pieces
12. Aftermarket tank cover
13. Bike already had stainless front brake lines

The bike currently sits on rearstands (sold with the bike)in a garage. You may want to remove the tank cover and repaint the tank. All this bike needs to get it on the track is a new set of brake pads and a steering damper.

Bike is available for viewing on sunday or by prearranged appointment. If interested reply by email. For more pictures see the craigslist add listed below.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/mcy/4367616895.html

$3800 or trade for a TL1000r