06-07 CBR1000RR track bodywork $250

UncleTJ

Decent bodywork for the 2006 or 2007 CBR1000rr, could not find brand name, very sturdy and never down. Primered. Price firm.

hopefully local, but buyer to pay actual shipping....

Thanks!
TJ

Hitman954

How much would shipping to Zip code 62703 be? Gotta know this to get the ok from the wife ("and that doesn't guarantee your getting them") those were her exact words.

UncleTJ

in past experience its not the weight but size of the boxes that cost...it would probably be anywhere from 75 to 100. I would have to locate boxes, two, because with our bikes we have more pieces because of the tank.

I actually have a friend driving to Chicago at the end of the month, not sure if she could help or not...

Thanks, and let me know if you want to proceed!

erick1670

:haha:
Hitman954;121452 wrote: How much would shipping to Zip code 62703 be? Gotta know this to get the ok from the wife ("and that doesn't guarantee your getting them") those were her exact words.
:haha:.... I have heard those words before:D..... those plastics looks good, hope you get it!

Hitman954

You dirty dog...... oh well, I just cant come up with the money fast enough. I gots to gets me some tires first. Good lookin set though

michicago

^lol sorry man! I've been looking for a set for months, mine are currently held together with paper clips and bailing wire. :)

Have you heard from the seller at all?

Hitman954

michicago;122213 wrote: ^lol sorry man! I've been looking for a set for months, mine are currently held together with paper clips and bailing wire. :)

Have you heard from the seller at all?
patience young weed hopper, he'll get back to ya. Did you pm him?