06/07 GSXR bodywork and wheels, Power One takeoffs

NickMcCoy

-'06-07 Armour Bodies bodywork, very used and needs some repair, the tail is messed up and the left upper has some damage but both are still usable. I used it this way for 6 race weekends so it's not too bad, just needs some fiberglass work. Superbike tail. $275+ shipping.

-'06-07 Optimal bodywork, brand new, primered and drilled, ready to mount. Supersport tail. $350+ shipping.

-'06-07 Stock blue wheels with straight rotors and cush drive. I have a stock sprocket but no hub. These were used on a race bike so they have some scratches from tire changes but they're still in good condition. $450 + shipping.

- 4 sets of Michelin Power One take-offs. V front, B rear, 180/120. About 50 laps per set and 1-2 heat cycles. Still have good tread depth and no tearing. $140+ shipping.

headstart

If anyone wants this and is in the MW region I will get the bodywork from Nick and bring it to RA next week with me to save shipping. From there someone else might be able to take it back to Chicagoland or get it to BHF for June 5/6.

NickMcCoy

One more. This is one of the bad side just to show that it's not all that bad looking with some white tape added.

2trill357

Hey Nick!! Received the bodywork in the mail this weekend while I was at CMP. I cracked the box open just to take a quick peak and everything looks great thus far. I'll let you know when I have it mounted. Thanks for the Superb Transaction!!!

NickMcCoy

Armour Bodies, wheels, and take-offs still available. I'm dropping the price on the wheels to $425+shipping because they have quite a few scratches on the lips from frequent tire changes, they are perfect otherwise though and include straight rotors. If anyone wanted the wheels plus a set of take-offs I could have them mounted and balanced and shipped together for $525+ shipping.

I also have a Galfer rear Wave rotor and 95 rear spring for a Ohlins TTX shock (both should fit other Suzuki models but you'll need to check to make sure). Looking for $80+ shipping for each of these.

I can get pics of anything you need and am open to reasonable offers. Thanks.

Nick