06/07 Yamaha R6 Part Out...Ohlins, Brembo, Akrapovic, and more!

psunate08

Hey Guys. I recently bought a Ducati, so I'm going to sadly get rid of the 6. All prices are OBO, but I will ignore lowballers. All money will be via PayPal. Either you pay the fees, or send it as a gift. I will make the prices fair for a quick sale, but if there is a problem with the prices, please PM me instead of blowing up the thread. Shipping via USPS within the lower 48. If your elsewhere, please PM me and we can work something out. All parts were on an 06/07 non s. Some may fit an 08+, but i do not know. So here we go...

Akrapovic Full Titanium Evo Exhaust - SOLD
The can was longer on the 06/07, so I had it cut down and a new CF end cap put on. Will also come with the exhaust slider.

Ohlins Steering Damper - SOLD
Comes with all mounting hardware that was on my bike. Works great.

Bazzaz ZFi + AFM - SOLD
Would like to keep together, but will separate if I have to. $200 for ZFi and $175 for the AFM

Brembo RCS 19 Master with folding lever - SOLD
Small scuff on lever, but this thing is awesome. One of my favorite mods.

Woodcraft Case Covers - $250 Shipped

Never down, look brand new. Not willing to separate.

Galfer Front Wave Rotors - $300 Shipped

Work great and look awesome.

Rizoma Rearsets - $350 Shipped

Love these rearsets. Very adjustable and sweet looking too!

Armour Bodies SBK Track Fairings 06/07 - SOLD

These are already drilled and fitted. Comes with the foam pad, will not work with stock seat. Will come with the dzus fasteners that I have for them. 90% unpainted. I started to paint the upper orange, but stopped when I ran out of paint. Not spray paint either, it was started with a professional gun. I can get more recent pics if someone is very interested.

psunate08

Akrapovic Exhaust - SOLD
Ohlins Damper - SOLD

Rizoma Rearsets - $350 shipped
Woodcraft Case Covers - $250 Shipped
Galfer Wave Rotors - $300 Shipped

ecosme27

Sign me up. You just sold it... To me.

Thanks man. Text me @ 9196001797 so I can work out the paypal or what it ever.