06-? GSXR 600 Parts and Dunlop Q2 tire. Decatur, IL

Spitzercr

Sold my bike so these parts need to go. They were on the bike for literally about 1500 miles, and one of the sliders was never mounted.

FP Racing levers, black with flat black adjuster - $105 shipped

SpeedoDRD - $45 Shipped

Sliders - $20 shipped

photo-22.jpg

I looked for FOR SALE section rules and did not see any, so I hope I followed them. If not just let me know and I will do my best to correct any issues with my ad.

thumpin250

whoa now what happened to getting to the track and such? also since im moving into decatur is there a set deal when folks meet up and such. Treva (who i assume you know) mentioned blockbuster but wasn't a soul around.

Spitzercr

I'll send you my phone number.

1- The GSXR kept having little issues over and over. I replace my car with my bike. Everyone gives me crap because I always have a backpack.. then they realize I am on my bike for pretty much everything as long as my back back can haul whatever I need =). I seemed to have just bought someone elses problems with that bike.

2- I have my leathers, boots, gloves, helmet, and my tires are all good. I just bought a truck to haul the bike.

3- I havent gotten this thing broke in yet, otherwise I was planning to be at ACC tomorrow.

photo-21.jpg

I "run" a facebook group http://www.facebook.com/groups/107435902670582/

I actually do not ride with them much as I care more about my safety then some of the shenanigans, BUT within that group I have some close friends I ride with and we are all pretty level headed and self aware.

PM'ing you my number.

thumpin250

That's a preety lady you got right there :D. That's one reason i'll likely be still heading to sfield half the time, decatur riders have a rather miserable rep.