06 GSXR 600 Track Bike $3400

cm6501

06 GSXR 600

This is a no titled track bike. 3674 miles. Hotbodies race fairings, Vortex side engine cover, Woodcraft engine slider, spools, frame sliders, and carbon fiber levers are on the bike. The tires have a few laps on them with more than 80% left on the tires. Full wiring harness, nothing cut. The kickstand was removed and is not included. I am located in Harrisburg, PA. $3400

Bee

an hour within Harrisburg myself . . . . . is that a YOSH slip-on?

this snow / wind really sucks my R6 is in garage till spring

maybe interested not sure yet what i want to do as far as keep R6 for street/track and buy new bike for street only

2006 R6 with 24,000 miles all ridden by me :D

or just keep R-6 street and purchase track bike.

Maybe if i decide to go track bike route and still for sale i will get in contact to come have a look . . . . . at any rate good luck with sale

very low miles on this

and i assume that is rickmancc from pa sport bikes forum ??

The Guardian

If a bike doesn't have a title, will they still let you race it? I've always been curious on that one. Good luck with the sale by the way.

motogypsy

The Guardian;98915 wrote: If a bike doesn't have a title, will they still let you race it? I've always been curious on that one. Good luck with the sale by the way.
WERA requires you turn in your serial number on your entry form...so you dont need a title, but the numbers are either turned in to some national stolen vehicle database, or held on file if any authorities want to search them....that is how it was explained to me.....so title is not necassary,,,but clean numbers is.....that is kinda why I am asking....

The Guardian

Completely understandable. What about to just go in and do a track day? I've been in the market for a bike but can never find one with a title.

cm6501

Yes, the bike has been raced in the CCS. Therefore, the bike must have clean numbers. I can write a bill of sale. Though, I do not know of the actual title status (Salvage, Rebuilt, Clean, ect.) This is a good bike at a good price.

cm6501

The Guardian;98934 wrote: Completely understandable. What about to just go in and do a track day? I've been in the market for a bike but can never find one with a title.
From all of the machines I have seen participate at a trackday, I would doubt this bike to have any problems.

rafterman18

Nice Bike! I'm not that close (in IL) but I am interested. Only problem right now is I need to sell my 06' GSXR600 streetbike. If you are interested in a trade let me know, otherwise I am going to try and get it out so I can have some cash.

cm6501

Became more negotiable on the price, accepting offers. Graduate school is becoming more difficult to finance.