06 GSXR 750 $2000

Mike:p

Don’t be a Hero, be consistent.
image.jpeg I have decided to sell my project bike that I was building for a novice dedicated track bike. I realized that I don't need a dedicated bike to improve my skills. I need more track time. I got about $2500 in it, but I would take $2000 just to not have to bother with parting it out and shipping and all the other stuff that goes with selling a bike piece by piece. A little wrench time and it could be on the track. It is not got a lot of track stuff on it except for things to make it safer and more able to go down without a huge amount of damage. The bike is stock except for a few things. They are the body work, fairing stay, clip ons, air filter, case covers, toe guard and frame sliders.
I have a complete set of body work but none of it matches. Some pieces need work but you could bolt them on and go. The fairing stay is a race type but I have a stock one that goes with the bike too. The clip ons are Pro Teck, they were on the bike when I got it. The air filter is a K&N, put in by me it's brand new. It has a ladybird style brake reservoir bracket and shorty levers. The rest of the parts are Woodcraft. The engine has a used stator cover and a used clutch cover on it now. I installed both. The stator cover has never been down but it was on a different bike hence the description of "used". The clutch cover came off of a different bike as well but it has been down. It is still functional. The frame sliders are brand new and so is the toe guard both installed by me.

The bad. The bike doesn't have a title. I bought it at an insurance auction, it was wrecked and came with a parts only statement meaning it can't be titled to ride on the street. It wasn't wrecked that bad but insurance companies are quick to write bikes off as a total loss, especially when they are past a certain number of years. The front brakes are spongy. I bled both the front and rear but the front is just so soft it can touch the grip. There aren't any leaks and it wasn't soft after I bled the brakes, I don't know why they are soft now. It will need a handful of assorted nuts and bolts and dzus fasteners for the body. The gear position sensor probably needs to be replaced. Since I not use to having a gear position indicator I wasn't planning on fixing it. It will also need tires. I have some crap tires on it right now so I can roll it around the garage.

The bike is well worth $2000. I am willing to take 25% of the purchase price in N2 credits or the full amount in YCRS gift certificates. I'm just trying to get more time on the track. Cash and PayPal accepted too. I will also help with delivery but I will need a deposit of $500 before I deliver it. Balance due upon delivery or I take the bike back and keep the deposit. My zip code is 37745. I am willing to deliver within 250 miles of my home for free, farther than that we will have to discuss a nominal delivery fee.