-Vesrah pads
-Sprint steering damper
-SS braided lines
-fresh RK 520 chain
-Renthal sprockets
-spare rear wheel w/rotor
-spare front rotors
-spare bodywork, used Hotbodies unpainted
This bike has never been crashed, and has been well cared for. Located in eastern Oklahoma... I will deliver within a reasonable distance. $5500 or make offer
pics coming soon

Sklossmonster

Dag nabbit, Barry!!! What the hell does this mean? The first I've heard of you in months and it's a post in the classifieds selling your bike? I miss you, man, and I can't have you selling your bike unless you're buying another one!

What in the Sam hill is a goin' on here?!?!

BarryD

It doesn't look like I'll be able to ride much this season. I'm on a job in Corpus Christi.... but I'll be back with something new as soon as I can. I miss you too honey;):D

gkotlin

Bump for a sweet bike. Barry takes very good care of his equipment. I was drooling on this bike the first day I saw it. It rocks! Good luck to you Barry. But we do miss you around here.

BarryD

Sorry for the delay... I got called away from home for work:banghead:. I am answering PMs right now. Here is a pic... I'll take some fresh ones as soon as I finish answering PMs.

2yzhcfq.jpg

Oh yeah, this bike was not raced...only trackdays

SPDKLZ

My favorite color and looks great! I literally just closed a deal on a bike a few hours ago...UGH....thumbs down to your work for you having to leave!!!

Care to sell the stands or warmers? PM or email me wickedss@hotmail.com

BarryD

more pics... taken today. Sorry for the poor quality... if it ever stops raining, I can take it out in the sun and get better ones. The paint has faded some, but it is very glossy.. some small cracking from use, and minor chips from track debris.
2eoeix2.jpg

2i15j.jpg

jzd0zb.jpg

15gukhx.jpg

BarryD

still available... if you don't like the price please make an offer... I'd like to get rid of this soon.