07-08 R1 Leo Vince SBK Factory Evo II Exhaust

sharkattack

Up for sale is a pair of Leo Vince SBK Factory Evo II slip ons for a 2007-2008 R1, Leo Vince Part #7771. These cans have both carbon fiber sleeves as well as carbon fiber tips. The carbon fiber weave that Leo Vince uses is unique in that it doesn’t have the typical ‘checkerboard’ pattern to it. It’s almost like a twill or houndstooth pattern. The carbon cans and end caps also have a classic, understated satin finish on them that makes them look great without overshadowing the bike itself. The cans, connecting pipes, hangers, and clamps are all in great condition. Aside from the yellow and blue Leo Vince badge being removed, these cans look nearly like they did the day I installed them. I bought these new last fall, making them less than a year old. I’m not sure how many miles are on them, but between our unusually hard winter, a very soggy spring and my crazy work schedule, the mileage is minimal.

As previously stated, and as can be seen in the pictures, these pieces are in great shape. The cans come complete with all hardware, springs, removable baffles (and rubber plugs for the underside of the end caps), Leo Vince spring puller and original packaging. I tried my best to capture the condition of the cans through the attached pictures, but if there’s a particular shot or angle you want to see that‘s not shown here, let me know and I’ll snap one for you. Feel free to ask any questions you may have.

MSRP, if you can even find them, is $1179. I’ve seen a few places advertise them for $999, but they didn’t have this part # (7771) in stock. Some places have the carbon cans, but they have ti tips, not the same as mine. Asking price is $700 shipped anywhere in the CONUS. Shipping outside the CONUS will be dealt with on a case by case, fair basis. The exhaust will be shipped in the original shipping box and wrappings from Leo Vince.

Paypal is preferred. US Postal Money Order and personal checks are also accepted. However, personal checks must clear before I can ship.

Thanks for looking.