07 CBR1000RR track ready

waziiiii

Its about that time fellas, I cant believe it but I have decided to sell my bike.

Back story; I bought the bike from a member of the 1000rr.net forums locally. The bike was going to be converted into a track bike so when I picked it up it did not come with any stock fairings. Original owner sold them. I bought the bike with roughly 1900 miles. Since then I have added another 8000 amazing miles. Title is clean and in my possession. This could stay a track bike, or if you wanted to, convert it back to street. Currently have a set of Michelin Power One tires with two track days on them. Fluids changed Regularly (oil, clutch and brake fluids) I can say I am very proud to own this bike but it is becoming too expensive right now and times are hard.

Current Mods;

Hotbodies Upper and Lower fairings (paint less than a week old)
Sharkskinz Tank and Tail (paint less than a week old)
Ohlins TTX Shock (sprung for 190lb rider)
Gilles Rearsets (gp or regular shift)
Bazzaz TC/QS/AFM (push)
LEO VINCE Full ti-exhaust (off of Larry Pegrams bike)
HRC Subframe with race battery (may need new battery or charge)
CRG Shorty Levers (black with red clicker)
Woodcraft Clip-ons
Renthal Soft Grips
Sato Frame Sliders

Extras;

Extra Hotbodies Tank and Tail
Stock Fairings (rough shape, bought used just to have a set for the street. no tail fairing)
Stock Subframe
Stock Exhaust
Stock Rearsets
Stock Clip-ons
Headlight/taillight

I am very much open to offers as I would like a quick sale. I realize I could part it out and make more but for the sake of a quick sale I will try to sell together. $6500 OBO is the price. Feel free to ask any questions about the bike or offer anything. I live in Northern VA and can deliver within a 50 miles radius if I need to.