07 gsxr 1000 fs

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
**Bike is SOLD thanks for looking** I’ve come to the realization that I’m much more comfortable on my 600. The title has a Lien; don’t be discouraged you can deal directly with the bank and there are many other options to make it work. I will trade for a newer GSXR that’s compatible. If you’re interested email me for further details at vinny337@comcast.net or call 609-668-1624.

Well setup ready to ride 07 GSXR 1000

Anyone who knows about bikes will know this is one heck of a deal!!
Motor is completely stock and runs on pump fuel; it was refreshed by Markbilt in August (171hp)
EM pro
Keyless ignition
GP shifter
Full titanium Leo v carbon fiber exhaust (cans have some rash from previous owner)
K&N air filter
Ohlins/Scotts dampener
Ohlins TTX / sprung for (190 lbs)
Ohlins 25mm kit w/1.0 springs (owned by Sammy Gaige)
Front forks dipped
Speigler front steel lines
Vesrah SRJL's
Sharks bodywork
Stomp grip pads
Woodcraft case overs
Woodcraft clip-ons
Quick throttle
Renthal soft grips
Vortex rear sets
Vortex gas cap
Vortex sprockets
ASV/CRV levers
Safety wired
Miles 6275

I’m located in South New Jersey and willing to help delivery within reason. If you want the biked shipped the buyer will have to make all arrangements. This bike is well maintained and would benefit someone that’s looking for a good literbike!! Thanks for looking.

DSCN2755.jpg

dash.jpg

TTX.jpg

rightside.jpg

leftside.jpg

DSCN2761.jpg

Smithereens

Control Rider
N2
I was wondering about that 190 lbs too:).....but we know Vinny is all muscle....right?

And Curtis.... no 'D' bike for me. I'm dusting off the R1 so I'll have A,B & C bikes for the Endurance days.

vinny337

Vin is in...Beastmode!
Control Rider
Streetfighter122;215123 wrote: Vinny,

I thought this was your bike until I saw that it was sprung for 190 lbs.Too funny :haha:

Smithereens;215139 wrote:
I was wondering about that 190 lbs too:).....but we know Vinny is all muscle....right?
Yes, and it makes me look bigger than what I actually weigh...:cool: