Ohlins 25mm kit w/1.0 springs setup by Thermosman
Ohlins TTX shock w/1.0 spring setup by Thermosman
EM Pro ECU
Leo Vince full ehxaust
Cox Radiator and cooler guards
New wheel bearings
HotBodies bodywork, painted by BEI
Extra set of wheels
Box of sprockets, there are enough combinations to have gearing for every track on the planet
Parts to convert from a hydraulic clutch to a cable operated
2 K&N oil filters
Dyno Jet Quickshifter (GP shift)
Stainless brake lines
Motion Pro quickturn throttle
Right now it has Dunlop 200/55 US 7455 slicks, unless it sells before Barber they will have 3 races on and a couple practice sessions on them.

ABOUT THE BIKE:
MSO title
Oil and filter changed every race/track weekend with Mobile 1
Previous owner was Tim Vosnick, he was/is meticulous about maintance, and was a testiment to what the bike is capable of (it has won a lot of races)

Why I’m selling/trading:
I am wanting to run in the twin classes and don’t have the time or money to keep up with two bikes, so this one has to go.

I will be at Barber June 27-29 for the WERA races and July 11-13 for the X-Act track days if you want to check it out there. No test rides without cash in hand.

Bike is located in Western Kentucky near Bowling Green
I can help with delivery, if it is more than a 3 hour drive some gas money would be appreciated. If you want me to hold the bike while you gather funds a 25% non-refundable deposit must be made.

Price: I would prefer to trade for one of the following bikes; Ducati 848, Ducati 1098, Ducati 1198, or KTM RC8 that is race ready. Or $7750 cash.

Best way to contact me is through phone 27o-87five-339two or email jramsey8258 at yahoo dot com

This picture is for bodywork reference only, it is on another bike.

jramsey8258

Extra wheels are no longer available, price drop to $7000 OBO. I have a new to me bike inbound and am a motivated seller, make me an offer.