Akrapovic mid pipe heat wrapped
Two Brothers exhaust
Sharkskins Bodywork
BMC air filter
Smog block off plates
Stomp Grip pads
Safety wired for WERA and nesba “A” group
I’m sure I’m forgetting something.

I bought the bike from a salvage auction as a theft recovery. VA salvage tittle. Oil has been changed every 2-3 weekends. Motor runs really strong. Bike has about 9k miles. Bike consistently finished top 5 with wera.
$6,000.00 or preferably trade for a comparably equipped R6 or GSX-R 750. Bike located in Woodbridge, VA. Willing to deliver up to 100 miles for the cost of fuel.
PM me here or email me at emamaya at aol . Com

I’ll have pics of the bike in its current state tomorrow, bodywork is currently damaged but is in the process of getting repaired, I will paint the bike whatever color you want (up to two colors) at no extra cost.

These pics are of the bike before i dropped her.

4.jpg

3.jpg

2-1.jpg

1-1.jpg

kevingraham2

I have a 2006 gsxr 600 race ready!! ran middle of the pack at daytona in october. bike is keep up by jamie james!! clean bike clean title. Would consider trade need a little more info on your bike. thanks kevin

AC1108

You don't have any problems down shifting with it angled that way? Just asking as it's way different than how mine is set up. Always looking for new things to try that might help me some. Now if only I could afford your bike....

Emerson

BobbleHeadMoto
Control Rider
ATP/3C
not really if you think about it your foot is already angled that way (well at least mine are) so it just feel very natural. You should try it, if you dont it wont take but 5 minutes to put it back. You might also want to try to angle the front brake, it really helped me to go from closed to wide open in one motion without having to double pump, or as i like to call it the DJ move lol

AC1108

I'm always on the balls of my feet so to me it just seemed like it would be a long difficult move with the way I position my body. I'll definitely give it a shot though. My bike has such a short throw throttle that the stockish angle works pretty well. It allows me to basically just raise my index and middle finger off of the throttle and right onto the brake.