07 R6 - C.C.S. white plate race winning bike turn key title in hand

SeanAzzy

This is Katie Carney's C.C.S. white place race bike from a couple of years ago.
fully wired (and over wired honestly- more than the req is done).
Its a Markbilt SS build (built April 2010), puts down 129 on MR12, but I run the GT260 100/110 octane. Full synthetic oil always changed every other weekend.
Front end is racetech springs, 20mm valve kit installed by Penske (i still have stock springs in box). Rear is a stock shock with diff spring.
clip ons
a/m fairing stay
armour bodies bodywork painted black (been down once by previous owner and once by me).
Superbike tail
Pit Bull steering damper new last year
Traxxion dynamics tank sliders
I have carbon wrap I can give you for it to cover up any blemishes.
Brand new woodcraft frame sliders
transponder case under tail section
Vortex rearsets
power commander pc3
Acosato 1/4 throttle with 3 cams (and stock throttle too)
it'll come with a few sets of Pirelli take offs (pirelli supercorsa pros on it now that only have a few days on them)
gearing from 43-47 rear
Brand new gytr exhaust with a few days on it. stock exhaust header included too (mod to eliminate the resonator).
It will include a rear stand...no kickstand on it but i think i have one along with some other random parts too.
I'm sad to see it go.. only owned it a little over a year and only done 3 trackdays with it but i can't afford it right now with tax season coming around the corner. i've had it and taken good care of it and the previous owner had it for 3 years. asking $6200 obo

How it looked before i purchased:

forsale.jpg

and after the work i did to it:

304040_2326106445131_1623752117_2273615_987330369_n.jpg

meanstrk

Control Rider
SeanAzzy;227053 wrote: yep...think that's when she layed it down
I was not going to say it but yeah, she did lay it down then. She also stayed up most of the night to repair it HERSELF and ride it the next day! Truly impressive determination.

310LutzR6

Still 4 sale?

Loking for new racer for this season. sold my 03 R6 a few weeks ago. Interested, I am located in central pa, Hershey to be exact. How close is that to you. Thanks, Ryan

SeanAzzy

as of now i need to drop the price. anybody interested at all? im in the middle of a family emergency and my house could forclose. my twin brother was struck by a drunk driver the other day while he was bringing his bike out of storage from the winter back to our house. i cant believe hes alive but he will be in the hospital for a while. multiple surgeries, compound fracture ... its a mess. the car that hit him looks totalled and i didnt think that happens.