07 ZX10R TRACK BIKE $5000 OR TRADE FOR 600cc

ski2we

Hey people im thinking about selling my track bike, I have come to realize its just too damn big and powerful for me at this point so i would like to go down to a 600 for the track. My inexperience and small 165lb frame doesnt go well with this bike at this point in my life. I put those four picks up but that should be good unless you are really interested.

- 209gpa soft rear used/ med frnt compound used, 1 soft rear not used
- Race front brake pads(cant recall what kind....sorry but only one track day on them)
- Galfer stainless steel front/rear brake lines
- Gilles chain adjuster
- BMC filter
- 520 chain kit with multiple sprockets
- Front and rear sato axle sliders and frame sliders
- Vortex rearsets
- Dynojet quickshifter
- Power commander
- Armour bodies race bodywork w very nice paint job(got for free otherwise never would have payed for it)
- Lighttech keyless race gas cap
- Vortex clip ons
- Renthal grips
- Vortex levers
- Upgraded ohlins steering damper by race tech
- Tech grip
- Puig windscreen
- Velocity stacks
- Muzzy titanium gp exhaust with stainless steel headers
- Ignition cut-off switch
- Sato adjustable quick turn throttle
- ivans block off plates/ servo motor sensor trip
-There are ONLY about 2500 miles maybe a bit more but 3/4 the miles are street break in miles not track miles. no engine work, good to go i would like to get $5200 obo.

-I have the bike title in hand, i am the original owner. The bike has been layed down once at about 15 mph when it was a street legal bike before all the work was done. no issues followed the accident.

- I am located in hope mills, NC as of now or Fort Bragg, NC area for those interested.

- if you are extremely urgent and interested you can call 847-942-3771 or email lui34@aol.com to get more information/more pictures if you would like. Very open for any and all questions, just trying to get rid of it to get something smaller. thanks and take care!

ski2we

Mr jdm I appreciate it but its too soon for me to go that low right now, thanks I will keep the offer in mind though