07 zx10r track bike 9000$

ski2we

Hey people im thinking about selling my track bike, I have come to realize its just too damn big for me at this point so i would like to go down to a 600 for the track. I will get picks up soon but i just wanted to toss this ad up on here asap just to see some peoples responses. Here are the mods that i have just from memory...

- 209gpa soft rear used/ med frnt compound used, 1 soft rear not used
- Race front brake pads
- Galfer stainless steel front/rear brake lines
- Gilles chain adjuster
- BMC filter
- 520 chain kit with multiple sprockets
- Front and rear sato axle sliders and frame sliders
- Vortex rearsets
- Dynojet quickshifter
- Power commander
- Armour bodies race bodywork w custom paint job(very very nice)
- Lighttech keyless race gas cap
- Vortex clip ons
- Renthal grips
- Vortex levers
- Upgraded ohlins steering damper by race tech
- Tech grip
- Puig windscreen
- Velocity stacks
- Muzzy titanium gp exhaust with stainless steel headers
- Ignition cut-off switch
- Sato adjustable quick turn throttle
-There are ONLY about 2500 miles maybe a bit more but 3/4 the miles are street break in miles not track miles. no engine work, good to go i would like to get 8000$ obo

-I have the bike title in hand, i am the original owner. The bike has been layed down once at about 15 mph when it was a street legal bike before all the work was done. no issues followed the accident.

- I am located in hope mills, NC as of now or Fort Bragg, NC area for those interested.

- I am going to get more pictures on this post but if you personally would like some, it may be easier just to send them to an email so please get that to me or call or text me at (847)942-3771.
Thanks again!

mr jdm

Bike Location
Title status
Contact phone number
Pictures

These are the kind of things that usually help sell an 07 for more than what 2010 10r's are going for.