07 zx10r track bike

ski2we

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey people im thinking about selling/trading my track bike, I have come to realize its just too damn big and powerful for me at this point so i would like to go down to a 600 for the track. My inexperience and small 165lb frame doesnt go well with this bike at this point in my life. I put those three picks up but that should be good unless you are really interested i have higher quality pics to send to a email.

- 209gpa soft rear used/ med frnt compound used, 1 soft rear not used
- Race front brake pads(cant recall what kind....sorry but only one track day on them)
- Galfer stainless steel front/rear brake lines
- Gilles chain adjuster
- BMC filter
- 520 chain kit with multiple sprockets
- Front and rear sato axle sliders and frame sliders
- Vortex rearsets
- Dynojet quickshifter
- Power commander lll w/ usb
- Armour bodies race bodywork w very nice paint job(got for free otherwise never would have payed for it)
- Lighttech keyless race gas cap
- Vortex clip ons
- Renthal grips
- Vortex levers
- Upgraded ohlins steering damper by race tech
- Tech grip
- Puig windscreen
- Velocity stacks
- Muzzy titanium gp exhaust with stainless steel headers
- Ignition cut-off switch
- Sato adjustable quick turn throttle
- ivans block off plates/ servo motor sensor trip
-There are ONLY about 2500 miles maybe a bit more but 3/4 the miles are street break in miles not track miles. no engine work, good to go i would like to get $5200 obo.

-I have the bike title in hand, i am the original owner. The bike has been layed down once at about 15 mph when it was a street legal bike before all the work was done. no issues followed the accident.

- I am located in hope mills, NC as of now or Fort Bragg, NC area for those interested.

- if you are extremely urgent and interested you can call 847-942-3771 or email lui34@aol.com to get more information/more/enhanced pictures if you would like. Very open for any and all questions, just trying to get rid of it to get something smaller. thanks and take care!