08-09 Yamaha R6 track bike - $5200

greeny

bike is SOLD!

This bike is a great way for someone to keep their street bike off the track but still be able to afford the latest R6 technology - and build on it in the future to make it the ultimate track or race weapon.

I will help with rediculously far delivery as long as I'm compensated for gas - not even my time.

'09 frame, bill of sale only. Frame was NEVER crashed. '09 stock engine, less than 2000 miles total... less than 1000 on track.

Bike was stripped down and all bearings were JUST re-greased (swingarm, suspension, and steering head). Forks have brand new oil. OEM shock has less than 1000 miles total.

Stock wire harness bypasses main ign switch so no key is needed. Just flip it on and press start.

- Stock 09 engine
- Hindle SS system w/ ti exhaust can, a little crinckly by the mount, but the inner packing is still perfect.
- BMC race filter
- Graves AIS block off plates

- Woodcraft case covers w/ black aluminum sliders
- Woodcraft frame sliders
- Woodcraft swingarm spools
- Woodcraft toe guard
- 1/4 turn gas cap
- Renthal grips

Some of the woodcraft goodies have a little rash, but mainly on the parts that are designed to take it: ie the right case cover's slider and the right frame slider's puck.

- Pitbull gearing
- DID ERV3 520 chain

- Fren Tubo Type 4 carbotech front brake lines
- Ferodo XRAC brake pads

- Armour Bodies SS bodywork, very rough shape but structurally sound and fully functional. Tail section missing draft pan.
- Stomp Grip tank pads

CIMG0465-1.jpg

CIMG0470-1.jpg

If you like the decals on the bodywork but intend on replacing it, I have an extra set I could provide so it matches the tank.

Some of the stuff on the bike in the pictures is not included. I've listed everything that will come on the bike.

Thanks!
Jordan

Cyclepath

I wish i was fast enough to deserve an AMA superbike license, only really talented guys can get one of those.

Thats a good price.... Good Luck Jordy

Randal03r1

Control Rider
I've gotten the pleasure of riding this steed, lets say Daddy likes!

Very well set up bike! Good Luck JG.

greeny

well it's your lucky day, dean! the bike now comes with a tail section. when you comin' to pick it up? :D

j_fuggin_t

greeny;215218 wrote: well it's your lucky day, dean! the bike now comes with a tail section. when you comin' to pick it up? :D
dang.. i was thinking about buying it without the tail section, too bad it has one now.. :banghead:

greeny

j_fuggin_t;215368 wrote: Hopefully the tutoring is from dave, he doesn't crash as much. :p
haha agreed. more like never actually

pickpocket293;215543 wrote:
Skank! I still want your graves damper mount. That dude sold his to the guy with "dibs". :(
go away, scavenger :D