08 CBR 1000 Race bike for sale

ijbjugga

2008 Honda CBR1000rr race bike
Bike built and raced by Tim Bemisderfer (when he was atShenandoah Honda) in in 2009 - purchased in 2011 by me and i did 1/2 a novice season raced by me. Salvage title and no street parts.

Details
  • Motor built by tim bemisderfer when he was at Shenandoah Honda(one of the top three fastest racers on East coast)
  • full akraprovice stainless steel system w/Carbon muffler
  • bazzaz FI/TC w/bar switch
  • woodcraft clip ons/frame sliders
  • yoshimura & GB racing engine protection kit
  • sharksinz body work
  • GP4 steering dampener
  • Spiegler lines w/ stock brake calipers & master cylinder
  • Vortex rearsetsVortex sprockets (assorted)Stock Suspension (I do have ohlins 30mm/ttx shorck setup but I am selling separately)vesrah brake padsNine One designs graphics (customizable to whatever you like)Oil change after each race weekend/trackday filter change was done after every two daysSpares included:
    Surface Charger spark plugs (cost $200 but not installed...they are worth about 4hp)Spare radiatorRear sprockets for customizing GearingStock rearsets/lines and other nic nacs
Bike is located in Washington DC metro area

Price is $6000
Also pics are from a month or so ago so the Brembo brakes are not included.

Thanks & good luck,
Eric

ijbjugga

bump and price reduction

Gotta get this thing gone...$5000 w/stock suspension

Somebody come get this thing....i will be at NJMP on Mon/Tues so can deliver there...

wfo_180

Plus one for a great bike. I bought that bike from Tim and rode it 2-3 times and he needed it back for the race season. Out of the three 2008 RRs I have had it was the strongest.

ijbjugga

I'm waiting until i sell the bike before i post it up....i have a few folks interested in the full setup and i'd prefer to sell it that way if possible

tollipapi

Hi
I like the bike but I have few questions.do you know the bike had factory recall,like:clutch,pistons and crankshaft change.
I know in 2008 was issue with 1000rr
Thanks
Gabor