08 gsx-r 600 for sale $3800

levy

This bike is in very good condition, it only has 1452 miles on it and never been crashed, the bike came from the nj state police without a title but we have all the paper work, its missing the passenger seat the gas cap and key ignition. The bike will be sold as is and as a track/parts bike only will not part out yet.
Please call for any other info no posts please
856 981 9398, tom.

1up5down

Control Rider
levy;179460 wrote: This bike is in very good condition, it only has 1452 miles on it and never been crashed, the bike came from the nj state police without a title but we have all the paper work, its missing the passenger seat the gas cap and key ignition. The bike will be sold as is and as a track/parts bike only will not part out yet.
Please call for any other info no posts please
856 981 9398, tom.
///
Yo, Vinny! See the info in red as it may help you get answers if you're interested. I personally find one on one conversation with someone is a better way to discuss things and get to know the person behind the post versus replying to a posts or exchanging PMs. I'm old fashion in that way.

levy

sorry for the no post i dont really have time to get on the computer and i can talk much faster then type;)
we deal with a towing co. that will sell us ALL the insurance "bike stuff" and if we get bikes for a good deal we will pass on the deal to you it makes people happy and easyer on us.
The economy is not making things easy and a bike setting in our garage is not good, so this way everyone wins:D