08 ZX6r Race/Track bike 1000 miles $5000 obo Iowa

Randles

I am selling my zx6r because I have an inch of water in my basement and it will cost more than I thought to fix it. The bike has 1052 miles, about a 50/50 split street, track miles. The only thing you will need to make it a street bike is a wire harness, plastics and a headlight, I have the rest of the parts still in a box, including some of the fairings. I also have a brand new set of Armour Bodies race plastics for the bike that are ready for paint, as well as a spair set of wheels. The motor is stock, meeting all CCS and CRA rules as well as the required items are safety wired. I have over $5000 in just the add-ons, here is a list of some of the add-ons on it.

Akrapovic Full system Exhaust SS/Ti EVO II full system $1300
Ohlins TTX rear shock w/ remote preload adjuster $1350
Ohlins front fork valve and spring kit $600
Bazzaz Fuel Injection Tuning ZFi w/ Quick Shifter $700
D.I.D 520 X-Ring chain
Vortex Sprockets
Vortex Adjustable clip-ons
Woodcraft rearsets
CRG adjustable levers
Goodridge Braided Brake Lines
SBS Dual Carbon Front Brake Pads

The bike currently has Continental race slicks on it but I have a set of Pirelli DC3's for it as well. If you are interested, you can email me or call me at 515-205-7984 for more pictures or info

zx1.jpg

zx4.jpg

zx6.jpg

zx3.jpg

Randles

I have had a lot of PM's asking for more pics. so here are some pics I took of the tank damage and the gauge cluster that was cracked from the brake res when I lowsided it at Hastings. if you are wanting anymore, send me a PM or give me a call.
DSC01086.JPG

DSC01082.JPG

DSC01081.JPG