09-12 Zx6-r Parts (the good stuff)

JBZ1k

Selling the zx6r in stock trim so now is your chance to grab some good stuff.

All parts have 12tds on them.

Ohlins TTX MKII rear shock $900 shipped

Ohlins 30mm cartridges $900

PCV $200 has everything you need minus a small piece of Velcro to attach it wherever you want .

Vortex rearsets $250 with new peg
included.

Sprung for 140lbs but I may be able to swap them out.

yvurazyh.jpg

JBZ1k

Fuel tank, very very nice, $260 shipped. Minus cap and pump. One blemish that could be fixed with a paint pen.
erypytas.jpg
upata5y2.jpg

JBZ1k

andykurz;297957 wrote: How much for the calendar in the background?

Lol, I told my wife I needed a calendar for the shop and she picked that one out for me. Needless to say she scored some points with me on that one. SI swimsuit calendars are awesome...Kate Upton, enough said.

kfsbikes

forks

What is the advantage of 30mil cartridge over the 25 mil can you explain and did you sell the eninge covers thanks keith

JBZ1k

The larger shim diameter gives the tuner more piston surface area to work with. By requiring less amplitude for shim shim deflection to expose a given port flow area, the lag time between opening and closing is reduced. Think of reducing valve float in a high reving engine, and you can get some idea of what it means. Also, a larger shim, of the same material and thickness, requires less pressure to deflect. This offers more control of the shim stack and more finite tuning of the shim stack through lower pressure differentials across the piston, and in the case of open bath cartridges, between the interior and the exterior of the cartridge.

Pulled from this site.
http://www.nestreetriders.com/forum/threads/54327-Race-Suspension-Question-Ohlins-25mm-vs-30mm-Cartridge-Kits

Another thing to think about is the service interval on the TTX 25 cartridges will be significantly shorter from what I can tell, and a more complex process.

I would be willing to go $800 on the shock or the cartridges if the buyer pays shipping and Paypal gifts the money.

JBZ1k

Keith, I have a guy that has claimed them. I'll let you know if the deal doesn't work out. Thanks

JBZ1k

j_fuggin_t;298228 wrote: Man I'm thinking hard about the tank.

This is a nice track tank and it would only take a very small amount of glazing filler to make it perfect. 15min of work and paint and you would never know it was not perfect. Easy fix. I just hit it with a black sharpie and you could not even tell it was damaged unless you look real close. BTW if I didn't tell you already those rotors worked out perfectly, no more pulsing.