09 AMA spec gxr 1000

jrockcolors

This is the 2nd bike I bought from the ADR race team. Its is sick fast and well setup. Every thing is fresh and ready to go. Asking 10,500
AMA superbike spec motor
TwoBros Exhaust
K&N air filter
EM Pro
Dynojet quick shifter
Ohlins ttx Shock
Ohlins 30mill forks
Yosh Rear sets
Vortex Clipons
Vortex gas cap
Braided brake lines
GPR Stablizer
PT front master cylinder
Adjustable quick action throttle.
Armor bodies body work/sbk tail / sick paint job

This bike made 186 hp on MRPmotorsports dyno with pump fuel. So I dont need to say it is wicked fast.
Email me at jrockcolors@yahoo.com for any question's or if you want more pictures.

SDC11058.jpg

SDC11054.jpg

SDC11050.jpg

SDC11048.jpg

SDC11045.jpg

SDC11050.jpg

D-Swens

n.knasinski;256945 wrote: ncie shorty pipe but im surprised it only made 186 the ama guys usually run around 200
Don't think thats actually the case...

Completely irrelevant to compare different bikes on different dynos in different conditions. Plus, the top number isn't really the most relevant anyway, torque curve and reliability and all that other shtuff can prove a lot more valueable. If it was done with a slick on, figure that number is really 5 - 10 hp more anyway...

matt2212

n.knasinski;256945 wrote: ncie shorty pipe but im surprised it only made 186 the ama guys usually run around 200
To add to what drew said 186 was on pump gas ( see original post)
Add oxygenated race fuel and tuning
And you are close...

Free bump GLWS

418NV

Love the tire kicking extraordinaires on this forum.

FYI, Blake Youngs AMA bike makes 191rwhp per RRW. And the AMA fuel isn't that good, pretty sure it's on par with pump gas power wise.

Nice bike. Good luck with sale.

jrockcolors

Thanks for breaking that down guys. :D And you are correct to the tee. But I guess every one has their thoughts on what a AMA bike is.
I have the dyno chart somewhere with the runs, but I'm guessing it wont make dude buy the bike. To each is own.

rugbymook

Control Rider
Race Director
A great bike sold by a great guy. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase from John!

(He's still afraid I'll come out of racer retirement though)

jrockcolors

Haha thanks bro, Needless to say maybe you need to think about a new career in downhill mountian biking.:eek:

But just a bump to say Sale is pending .