09 GSX-R750 Vesrah Race Bike

stow

SOLD

I am selling my 09 GSX-R750. I bought this bike from WERA racer, James Stroud, at the beginning of last year. He bought it directly from Mark Junge at Vesrah. I have the MSO signed by Mark Junge. The bike has only 8 track days on it this year. The suspension and top-end of the engine were completely refreshed at the beginning of the year. The engine is a Vesrah supersport build, but every since I have owned the bike the engine has had a stock head gasket instead of the thinner race gasket. The bike has plenty of power and can be tuned for more with a thinner gasket and new map to get up to 145-150HP on race gas. It is currently mapped for pump gas. This bike is in excellent condition and is very clean.

Asking $9000.00. I am in Sugar Hill, GA about 30 minutes north of Atlanta off of I-85.

-Vesrah Super-Sport engine
-Yoshimura EM Pro ECU (Dual Maps, Engine braking, etc.)
-Bazzaz Z-Fi TC AFM (Dual Maps, Traction Control, Quick Shifter, Self Mapping)
-Ohlins 30mm Fork Cartridges with .95 springs
-Onlins TTx Shock with 1.0 spring
-Brembo RCS-19 master cylinder (stock available with Active remote adjust lever)
-R6 calipers (stock available)
-Yoshimura case covers
-Hotbodies Body work with professional paint from Chuck Deez Paint (gpracer15)
-Graves full exhaust.
-BMC air filter.
-Pitbull steering damper.
-Vortex clipons and rearsets.
-Fully safety wired to WERA specifications.

750_paint.jpg

stow

I am not buying anything. I have decided to take an extended break to dedicate more time to my family. Ian and Kaity are growing fast and I want to make sure they have every opportunity to have a rewarding childhood. Unfortunately for me that means stepping away from motorcycles for awhile. Hopefully one day Ian will ask to ride and right now he is still too young to come to the track with me. I have plans to come back to ride but it is going to be several years from now. Too long to hold onto a bike that should be winning races and giving other people fits at trackdays.

Domenic

Shane,
You gotta do what you gotta do. I will miss you buddy. I always thought one day I will ride like you and tried to keep up with you for as long as I could. Man now I am all alone out there. You are a super guy in my book. Definitively one of the people I will remember down the road. Good luck and take good care of that beautiful family.
Thanks as well for all the help you gave me out there on the track. You always made me try to be better.
Sniff...

stow

Domenic;257350 wrote: Shane,
You gotta do what you gotta do. I will miss you buddy. I always thought one day I will ride like you and tried to keep up with you for as long as I could. Man now I am all alone out there. You are a super guy in my book. Definitively one of the people I will remember down the road. Good luck and take good care of that beautiful family.
Thank you Domenic. Believe me I will miss riding with you as well. You should set goals beyond my speed and look to ride like Derek Leslie and David Brown. Getting passed by those two was always a rewarding and humbling experience. :adore:

Saltman

stow;257345 wrote: I am not buying anything. I have decided to take an extended break to dedicate more time to my family. Ian and Kaity are growing fast and I want to make sure they have every opportunity to have a rewarding childhood. Unfortunately for me that means stepping away from motorcycles for awhile. Hopefully one day Ian will ask to ride and right now he is still too young to come to the track with me. I have plans to come back to ride but it is going to be several years from now. Too long to hold onto a bike that should be winning races and giving other people fits at trackdays.
Shane, seems we both are getting out of trackdays right now... I can totally understand - minus the kids. Sometimes priorities force us to make choices and compromise on our hobbies. Thanks for all the tows, the bump up and the coaching these two past years.

Bump for a fast freakin bike!

Alcan

As I'm sure many of you already know, Shane's passion for the track and meticulous care of his motorcycle are second to none. Thank you for the opportunity to own this bike Shane.

stow

Alcan;259587 wrote: As I'm sure many of you already know, Shane's passion for the track and meticulous care of his motorcycle are second to none. Thank you for the opportunity to own this bike Shane.
I have to say it was very sad seeing you drive off with the bike, but I am glad that it will be put to good use instead of sitting in my basement. Let me know how your first event riding it goes. I am sure you will enjoy the bike as much as I did.

stow

jcrich;259593 wrote: :( Sorry you sold it but glad you sold it. :D
Do you have the water slide and diving board installed? I figure we can save a fortune if we stay at your place in February instead of the resort. If you can get Mickey Mouse and Shamu to come to your house, then we won't have to go to the parks either. The kids are going to love Uncle Rich. :D