1 piece AGV used suit. (Virginia Beach)

MrNTRL

AGV 1 piece leather suit, size 46 and had one fall in it at the end of season in 2010. Didn't wear it in 2011 because I took the season of after the 2010 season ended because of work mainly with travel.. SO Minor scuffs/rash on shoulder, hump and lower back scuff tear that can be patched and a few scuff on back hump... Went down at slow speed (say les than 20mph) in a tight corner, so no major damage to me or the suit . The suit has always been two big for me, so I am not using it this year and decided to shoot for one that will fit more to my size. I am medium/muscular build at 5'7 1/2in weighing 185lbs and roughly 10 percent body fat.. I would say it's baggy in the waist area for me by about 3 inches and about 3 inches on the lenght as well.. Though from the waist up it was a perfet fit with back protector... Suit has been cleaned thoroughly with tide tide cleaner and leather cleaner on the outside..

Only asking $200, Not trying to ask for much so dont' try to be ridiculous and ask for much lower. Think it's really reasonable and good for anyone not sure if they want to invest in a $600 + dollars suit

Leejoseph@earthlink.net