1 set of NICE, NTEC 195 superbike slicks

motogypsy

I have 1 set of Dunlop 195 superbike slicks left....they were used at NJMP this sept. for AMA superbike practice...

so they have around 10 laps on em....1 heat cycle, bike was set up properly so no tearing, or excessive wear...

real nice tires....

rear is 195/65/17 NTEC7704 4509
front 120/70/17 302 2911

I can send pics to your email...

$175 shipped.....

come and get em

pm email text or calll

thanx

JRA

FYI, the 7704 is an awesome tire but it's soft. If you want the best life out of it use it in the summer time when the track temperatures are hot. Even a hot day you might see some cold tear in the morning before the track has heated up.

opinion914

JRA;224258 wrote: FYI, the 7704 is an awesome tire but it's soft. If you want the best life out of it use it in the summer time when the track temperatures are hot. Even a hot day you might see some cold tear in the morning before the track has heated up.
Would't it be better save a soft tire for the colder months and source a harder compound for the warm days?

borislav

Control Rider
opinion914;224383 wrote: Would't it be better save a soft tire for the colder months and source a harder compound for the warm days?
BIG NO on that one!!!
That soft would tear so bad in cold you would be with out a tire before lunch!!!

opinion914

Man this throws my whole tire selection theory right out the window. Last summer I burned thru a soft compound tire in half a day, went to a medium and it lasted 4X as long. I asked around the pits what could have caused the soft to go away so quickly and was being told it was too warm for a soft compound. I just assumed then that the softs were better off on the cooler days. Sorry to hijack the thead by the way.