10/25 NJMP Wheel Help

Loudy

Would someone be able to give me a hand on Sunday if I need to replace my tires?

My tires should be fine, but if not, I ordered a set of DCIII's and I might need some help getting my front wheel off! I have a 2003 636 but I do not have a MotionPro tool for my front axle or a front stand.

Thanks in advance!!!

:cheers:

Alpine 318is

Off topic, but when you go to NJMP do you go through Philly. Second question, if you do, do you have room in your trailer? If so PM me.

Dave561

Control Rider
I can give you a hand with the wheel and stand. Don't have the tool, is it actually nescesary?

Yank 521

Control Rider
i will be there with a stand and the tool. we will be in the garage. black #521 stop by, we will give you a hand. no worries

STEAKUM

I you can't hook up with any of the above, I have stands & tools also & will be camping at the track.

Loudy

Thanks for all of the responses!!! I have a gold Yukon and trailer with a maroon and black 636. I will be sure to come and pester you guys if the tires don't seem to be cutting it!

Thanks again!

Loudy

Alpine 318is;90443 wrote: Any room for a second bike? I'll pay half the gas.
We are probably heading to Cape May on Friday and heading back to Millville Sunday morning. I'll shoot you a PM if we change our plans though!