12+ Event Discount Not Working

ducatiduane

Any help? If I remember correctly, last year it applied automatically. Has this been changed, or is it just a glitch with the new server? All I'm getting is the multi-day discount.

DB_ZX10r

ducatiduane;31067 wrote: Any help? If I remember correctly, last year it applied automatically. Has this been changed, or is it just a glitch with the new server? All I'm getting is the multi-day discount.
You're not using discount credits purchased last month are you? If so it stated the two couldn't be used together for a discount.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Can we get confirmation on whether or not the 12-day discount has been discontinued? That may change the way I sign up! :)

sternsi

Control Rider
The 12 event package is no longer available. You actually buy credits at a 15% discount. It ends up being the same amount of a discount.

This will actually allow you to be more flexible with your events this season, as you are not locked into 12 events at once...

Nesba

The credit sale for the 20% discount yes, not for the 15%. The 15% will continue for the whole year.

HondaGalToo

Control Rider
Thanks! One more question...where do you purchase credits? I don't see a place to do it on the trackday registration page or the store.

ducatiduane

sternsi;31119 wrote: The 12 event package is no longer available. You actually buy credits at a 15% discount. It ends up being the same amount of a discount.
Dang, that would have been nice to know. I would have jumped all over the 20% off.

Also, how do we purchase the credits? I'm not seeing it anywhere either.

Great job guys, and thanks for clearing things up. Looks like its going to be another fun year:D

greytop

sternsi;31119 wrote: The 12 event package is no longer available. You actually buy credits at a 15% discount. It ends up being the same amount of a discount.

This will actually allow you to be more flexible with your events this season, as you are not locked into 12 events at once...
that's good stuff right der....

thanks fellas