15 TDs = Free tires question

Revvin' Evan

Just wondering what the specifics are on this deal. What kind of tires? I assume pirellis but dcIII's or supercorsas? Are the tires available on the day of the 15th TD? Any other specifics you guys can give me would be great. Thanks a lot.

Evan

ThePro8

Don't know about the value of the voucher, but it is usually sent out after the season is over.

Steve

This year it was for the DCIII's or 200 in credit. I usually get my voucher in the beginning of the season.

Hey Evan, I think we met last weekend at JC. I was the guy on the red/black cbr600rr on the other on the other side of the guy with the blue 125. Am I right? I like to match screennames to actual people.

Steve

Steve

I'm scheduled for MJMP on 8/20, but I'm not sure I'm going to make it. It doesn't look like I'll be able to get off work. After that I'm headed down to VIR on 8/24 and 8/25. September looks pretty busy for me too.

How about you?

Revvin' Evan

This is what the rest of my year is looking like:

August 25th at NJMP thunderbolt

Sept 6-7 on jefferson

Summit main Sept 13th for sure and hopefully the 14th too if the guy coming with me is cool with it

October 6th at NJMP thunderbolt

October 18-19 at BeaveRun or October 24-25 Main/Jefferson (haven't decided yet)

November 1-2 at thunderbolt again to close out the year

This is all counting on not crashing too bad and/or no serious mechanical issues with the 600rr or my tow rig.

I'd love to get to VIR but its 5.5 hours for me. We will see though, diesel fuel has dropped 20 cents a gallon in the last 2 weeks so it may be a possibility if that trend continues.

Are you looking at any other dates for the year?

Steve

I'm currently scheduled for:
9/7/2008 BeaveRun
9/15/2008 NJMP-Thunderbolt
9/21/2008 Pocono - East
11/1/2008 NJMP-Thunderbolt
11/2/2008 NJMP-Thunderbolt

In addition to the prior mentioned days. I may add a day or 2, we'll see.

Yea, I hear you about fuel prices! I usually go to VIR at least twice a year and Barber or Road Atl. once, but this one trip to VIR is it for me this year. BTW, VIR is 8.5-9 hours for me.

Revvin' Evan

Sweet. Looking forward to seeing you in November. I guess I should consider myself lucky then.

Summit - 1 hour 20 min

NJMP - 2 Hours 20 min

BeaveRun - 4 hours and change

VIR - 5 hours 20 min

All other tracks - out of the question until diesel fuel is less then gasoline again.

Needless to say, that is why 60% of my TD's are at summit this year. I may even try to sneak in a Summit Shenandoah day with Motorcycle Xcitement if I can bring myself to cheat on NESBA.