1972 cb350f cafe build

nk140

I figure I would share my cafe racer build. This has been my winter project since the 600rr I bought came together so quickly.
Here is what it looked like when I brought it home:
P1172709.jpg

Here it is as it sits now:
P3072864.jpg

If you want to see the progress here is the link to my photobucket album of the whole build so far.
http://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb340/toddtaft88/cb350f%20project%20bike/

Lots of work left to do. I may try to get it out to the track sometime.

noobinacan

wow that's awesome.
when I have a permanent place, I wanna do a full build...for an all out supermoto though :D

Gorecki

That's very cool and looks like a fun project! My first street years ago was a CB360 and it was great little bike. Wish I still had it.

thumpin250

It's kinda suprising how many folks have one of these bikes laying around.

Though how many of us are actually doing something with them i expect is far fewer :p

jim1000mc

Great bike, i spent many a miles trying to get a knee down like my then heros Lawson and Spencer,on one . I am currently doing a simular project with a 1980 honda cx500. one difference , i like brakes,lol, so im putting a dual disc 2005 sv1000 front end on it , im not good at taking or posting pictures but will post a few when i get the project done , your project looks like a fun bike.

nk140

Here is the finished product besides the cafe tail that I am currently finishing up. This is by far the loudest bike I have ever owned. Also crappy brakes are an understatement.
P8103487.jpg

matchbx91

I am currently looking for one of these 350 or 450s that someone has layin around, I have been wanting to build one of these since I took my 600 to full track duty
Very nice build btw