1995 Honda CBR 900RR - Street

xlink

1995 Honda CBR 900RR

Up for sale is a 1995 Honda CBR 900 RR. The bike is in excellent condition, garage kept and well maintained. It currently has 34,500 miles.
I bought the bike in 2006 with roughly 16,000 miles on it.

Upgrades:
- Full Micron Exhaust
- K&N Air Filter
- Blue/Purple matching windscreen
- Corbin seat
- Stainless steel braided brake lines
- EBC HH brake pads - installed in 2007 ~50% left
- Metzeler Sportec M3 dual compound tires @ 90%
- RK 520 Chain - installed May 208
- Vortex sprockets (+2 rear, -1 front to keep up with the newer liter bikes) - installed May 2008
- Frame sliders - installed in June 2008

Maintenance:
- Oil has been changed every 2000 miles
- Brake fluid was changed in August 2008 (Honda Racing OEM DOT4)
- Carburetors were completely overhauled and synchronized - all (and I mean ALL) gaskets and o-rings were replaced by Arlington Motorsports in May 2008.
- New front wheel bearings installed in 2007
- NGK Irridium sparkplugs installed in May 2008
- New cam chain tensioner installed by Des Plaines Honda 2008

The Bike:
I bought this bike three years ago and put nearly 20,000 miles on it. I know this bike like the back of my hand and you will not find a better 900RR anywhere. It has been ridden in rain and dry, hot and cold and it has always performed flawlessly. It gets 50mpg on the highway, and 42-45mpg city riding. Very rare and attractive original factory paint available on the 1995 model only, with white wheels - the best looking 900RR ever made (IMHO).

The Legend:
This is the motorcycle the started it ALL - brutal horsepower (for its day), adjustable suspension, basically a barely street legal race bike (back then). It ruled the motorcycle world from 1993 to 1998, when Yamaha came out with the R1. The original Fireblade, and first true superbike - responsible for causing more wet dreams than all the Playboy bunnies combined.

No chrome, no bling, no extended swingarm. You can buy a cheaper beat up street bike, but by the time you get it running right (carbs, plugs, tires, brakes, seals) and discover all the problems that the seller did not tell you about you'll be wishing you bought this one.

It comes with original Honda tools, a tank bra and a decent AGV leather jacket (size L, white blue and black, just like the one in that GEICO commercial).

Clean title in hand.

I know you know you want it. You dreamed this bike - remember?

$3,600 obo - cash only.

e-mail "dimitrekolev at imtt dot com" or call me at 773-827-6917

Bike is located in Oak Park, IL