1996 916 Trade/buy

SLAPSHOT

Hello. I have a 1996 916 street bike that I would like to trade for a race ready superbike 7’s, 8’s, 9’s or 10’s or any two valve. Straight up trade would be ideal, but would do bike +/- cash on either side of the table. This 916 is the tightest Ducati I have ever ridden or owned. I can honestly tell you that it runs better than new. Outright cash for it would be $6000 firm.

I'm in Minnesota. Clean and clear title.

The big ticket basics:

-New engine rebuild w/Ducati Performance high compression pistons. All work done by Fred Snyder and Doug Lofgren of Silverback Racing. I picked it up late last fall, rode it home and parked it due to the lovely snow we got early - so ~50 miles on the new rebuild - ~20k on chassis.

-Dynoed – custom chip.

-Arrow race exhaust – ½ system.

-Ohlins rear suspension

-Complete service history available

The rebuild was done because an 8mm bolt from the tank bracket below the ignition somehow found it way into the engine via the airbox – owie! I do plan to run it this season in CRA/CCS, but I wanted to see what other superbikes or two valves are out there. I’m not in a huge hurry, but will start prepping it in mid March. PM or email Omurcada@hotmail.com with any questions. Thanks for looking!

gear005-2.jpg

gear004-2.jpg

gear003-2.jpg

gear002-2.jpg