1997 Kawasaki ZX9, 19,+++

dean

I am posting this for a co-worker. I will personally vouche for this bike as I have seen it, ridden it, and he and I have the same mechanic that works on my track bike.

This is the orginal Kawasaki Green and Purple scheme back from the later 90's. Very small - touched up - scratch on left of the fairing from things being passed in garage.

2nd owner of this bike - new items in 2007 all with less than 300 miles on them:

Muzzy Carbon Fiber pipe, Dunlop tires with only 300 miles on them, new chain, new sprocket up front -1, new brake pads, jet kit (tuned at local dealer). Garage kept, Sta-Bil used, consistently started to keep gas running through.

Pictures to be provided in next day or two. Title will be in hand in three days. This will be a cash only transaction - local pick up only. Please contact Rob @ 630-330-5946.

$3,000 see stock photo here> http://www.bikez.com/motorcycles/kaw...ninja_1997.php

You will not be disappointed with this bike. Bike is located in Naperville, IL near 59 and North Aurora Road.

dean

IMG_5340.jpg