1998 Ford F150 track hauler

Drewbie

Selling my faithful F150.

1998 F150 standard cab, 8' bed. 4.2L V6. This is the "work" truck model with rubber floor, bench seat, am/fm stereo, manual windows, limited slip rear end. Added a K&N Filter. Oil changed every 3,000 miles.

Gets 16mpg fully loaded with two bikes and all our gear.
156,000 miles. Still runs excellent. I purchased from my former company that took very good care of it. Had 98,000 miles when purchased. 90% of the miles are highway miles traveling to race tracks.

Set up to haul two bikes (has eye bolts in bed)... this will make someone very happy. Sad to see her go:(

Asking $1,700

Pics coming soon.

snikwad

wow, that price doesnt match the desrciption, a str8 beater price, with a "taken care of and solid running" description.

Dave561

Control Rider
Director
This is a solid truck and the ford 6 cyl are dependable. We couldn't blow one up and we were trying to

Drewbie

Thanks Dave. Yeah, based the price off Kelly Blue Book Value. To me its worth $3k... but i wont get that for it..:cool:

It is 2wd.

Also forgot to mention it has newish tires with 10,000 or so miles on them. Also has a Ford bed liner.

Again, pics soon.

TwoTyres

I have a 99 F and they are great trucks, if i didn't have one already i would jump on this deal.

the 8' bed must be nice, you can close the tailgate with the bike in it.

Blaise

Bumper ball is fine too... just wondering.

I gotta think about this one. How did you guys fit all of your gear? Throw them in plastic bags and put it in the bed?

Drewbie

RyanITV;61543 wrote: They use big tupperware bins.

Ryan
Yep.. and before that we did literally put our gear bags in big plastic bags to keep them dry... we always made sure to strap granny and her rocking chair down real tight to the roof though.....:D

Donnyballgame

Wow, can you get any farther east in DE? That is quite a bit aways from me. I may be headed out there in Sept. Maybe we will have to talk then. Thanks